Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Gold pass. I don't want to post my number though as the Eclipse section were warned it's best not to encase someone tries to take your ticket.

Well considering the Reg Desk will ask you for ID and confirmation of who the ticket is for, it's highly unlikely someone will be stealing your ticket :YAHOO:

I got a Gold pass. I don't want to post my number though as the Eclipse section were warned it's best not to encase someone tries to take your ticket.

Well considering the Reg Desk will ask you for ID and confirmation of who the ticket is for, it's highly unlikely someone will be stealing your ticket :YAHOO:

I didn't get asked for ID at Eclipse. I just had my letter taken. And that was for gold pass.

Edited by Psychosis

Well considering the Reg Desk will ask you for ID and confirmation of who the ticket is for, it's highly unlikely someone will be stealing your ticket :D

I didn't get asked for ID at Eclipse. I just had my letter taken. And that was for gold pass.

That was ok as you had your letter. :D

Well considering the Reg Desk will ask you for ID and confirmation of who the ticket is for, it's highly unlikely someone will be stealing your ticket :D

Did I not read that some tried to pass off as younger at Eclipse , so I would imagine this is to make sure if you have a kids ticket, that you are in fact under the age limit.

Seems fair to me

it doesnt, it says first 100 standard tickets, i think as you only pay £39 not sure though look on the website

taken from the website

Standard Programme

With the standard event programme, this will include:

# Exclusive convention souvenir programme

# Exclusive convention badge

# Entry to all guest talks

# A free autograph from each guest (on a personal item)

# 3 themed parties

# Saturday night quiz

# Access to the dealers room.

Plus : The first 100 standard event programmes sold will gain priority seating just behind the gold programme holders at all guest talks.

Edited by nikstar1989

i thought the children where standard aswell.

Event Programmes

The event programmes available for purchase are:

The Standard Adult Programme Admission at £78

The Standard Child Programme Admission (16 and under) at £39

Note: Children under 7 get standard entry for free

The Gold Programme Admission at £195

Please note that all event programme prices listed above do not include a postage and packaging fee of £2.

Visit our Online Store to purchase your programmes now!

Standard Programme

With the standard event programme, this will include:

# Exclusive convention souvenir programme

# Exclusive convention badge

# Entry to all guest talks

# A free autograph from each guest (on a personal item)

# 3 themed parties

# Saturday night quiz

# Access to the dealers room.

Plus : The first 100 standard event programmes sold will gain priority seating just behind the gold programme holders at all guest talks.

it dosent say it dosnt include children in the 1st 100...

Yeah and also, while it is a "Children's" ticket, some of us are only months short of being in the adult sector, so yeah it's still a Standard ticket, I would guess. Maybe if someone who knows things could confirm this?

I just tell you what i know about Eclipse.

One on my friend have a child pass and she was with her mother.

And Child pass had a different number. She had the number 9 or 13 of the Child pass.

And they had only 1 autograph per guest for she and her mother.

So i'm not sure child pass is a standard pass :blush:

We have to ask to Jola :YAHOO:

But i don't know if it will be the same thing at Lockdown :D

• Showmasters Admin

The way Child tickets worked at Eclipse....

If you were with a paying adult you were given a special ticket and so you could go in to all talks/signings/photo shoots, with those adults.

If you were on your own you were given a different pass and so we knew who you were. I have to admit they were NOT classed as top 100 standard ticket holders. But were let in reasonable early.

In future child tickets are going to be dealt with in a different way.

Please don't worry about it for Lockdown. You will not be far back.

Seb - I'm some what confused as I certainly did not hear of any adult and child being only allowed one set of autographs. Every child I saw with a ticket had their own autograph sheet. I can assure any one with a child ticket you will get your autographs.

If your friend did only get one set between her and her child, this must have been a special situation.

Edited by Too Tall

Seb - I'm some what confused as I certainly did not hear of any adult and child being only allowed one set of autographs. Every child I saw with a ticket had their own autograph sheet. I can assure any one with a child ticket you will get your autographs.

No problem :D

First, we wanted to ask you but finally we didn't look for you because we thought it was normal looool

I learned it was a mistake only sunday evening.

But i don't think the mother of my friend wanted autographes :P

It's only our fault, we have to speak you about that immediately when she received her pass.

You know... my friend has lost her pass on saturday night and it has been very nice when you have accepted to give her a new pass on sunday morning :(

Edited by sebastianillyria