New Celeb Jedi Chefs

Morden

Just a question.....do you send them a copy of the pic? I could just imagine Cristine showing that round at dinner parties! :D

I don't usually but - if I meet them again, I often take copies. Cristine did actually say that she wanted a copy of that pic when I took it to gt signed! :lol:

then you should totally mail her a copy!

I can easily print one but I wouldn't know where to send it!

Perhaps you could get Jason to send it through her agent .... he must have some contact details as he booked her for the weekend :(

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL :YAHOO:

The funny thing is, I was waiting in line for the group shoot, and I was right before you guys. I'd missed David Anders photo shoot, and he and the photographer were nice enough to do another photo shoot. I waited in the room after my group shoot to get my photo shoot with Anders, and saw you guys pose for those pictures. That was awesome. I was hoping you would post some of the pictures. They're awesome. :blink:

hello Morden!

I'm making a review on heroes france.com of Eclipse (just a personal one, nothing great..) but i'd love to add your wonderful Jedi pics, to show my friends there what it is about...(tried to explain but well... :WAVE: )

As there are yours, i , of course, ask your permission ...

Thanks again for the great pictures, i think they are fantastic and really fun! :angry:

hello Morden!

I'm making a review on heroes france.com of Eclipse (just a personal one, nothing great..) but i'd love to add your wonderful Jedi pics, to show my friends there what it is about...(tried to explain but well... :WAVE: )

As there are yours, i , of course, ask your permission ...

Thanks again for the great pictures, i think they are fantastic and really fun! :angry:

I don't mind you using them. You should credit the photographers, Malcolm Houghton and the other one (I don't know the name).

love the pics especially the sendhill what a strange place to hold the light saber lol. I saw you around alot was to scared to talk though although you did sit next to me during the last talk and closing ceremony.

I was just wondering. I feel like a prat now. Sorry!

Don't worry about it; I'm in a tetchy mood. :P

Neil, who'se the guy on the right, in that pic?

Dan Bacon. He's in an ep of Stargate Atlantis.

Aw bless Noah's face!! LOL @ Santiago in the last one, and Sendhil's placement of the sabre in his solo pic!!

I noticed how Sendhil placed the Light sabre, put a grin on my face.lol

I saw you place that hat on the statue Neil.heh

Love the pics. :wub:

And I love how the armour has the hat in the second David pic!

I missed that!!

You are by no means alone! I showed that photo to several people at the event and even said that there was something "different" about it but some of them had to look at it for quite some time before they spotted the hat. I like the subtlety of it! :D

Maybe you could start a game of 'Spot the hat' on lots of different pics.lol

love the pics especially the sendhill what a strange place to hold the light saber lol. I saw you around alot was to scared to talk though although you did sit next to me during the last talk and closing ceremony.

I saw you around alot was to scared to talk though although you did sit next to me during the last talk and closing ceremony.

No need to be scared of me! :D

Can't say the same for the other way round. :D

so many witty things could be said about the Sendhil one *must refrain from smut*

Cannot stop mind from going there.