Eclipse 2

Tickets went on sale at 9am this morning. There are 3 levels of ticket, standard, silver and gold. Sorry, I dont remember exactly how much each one is or what's included.

They've said they have some guests but aren't telling us yet who they are....such a tease.

Standard £88

Silver £145 this gets you, everything the standard program entry gets and 1 photoshoot from each guest, 1 exclusive convention photo of all the guests attending. This is limited to 150 attendees, this ticket has been a popular option amongst attendees.

Gold £245 , everything silver, and exclusive drinks reception Friday night, pri seating, exclusive con t-shirts, goody bag and an exclusive group photo session with the guests attending. This is limited to 100 attendees.

Edited by gebes

Standard £88

Silver £145 this gets you, everything the standard program entry gets and 1 photoshoot from each guest, 1 exclusive convention photo of all the guests attending. This is limited to 150 attendees, this ticket has been a popular option amongst attendees.

Gold £245 , everything silver, and exclusive drinks reception Friday night, pri seating, exclusive con t-shirts, goody bag and an exclusive group photo session with the guests attending. This is limited to 100 attendees.

The Silver sound like a great option as buying gold I Had to buy my Mrs one too otherwise it would cause issues if I had priority seating and she didnt, now I can get me a silver and her a standard.

Haha, I'm so happy about Jack as well. He was amazing at LFCC and I can't wait to meet him at a less stressful event and actually enjoy him during the talks! :D It'd be great if everything went through okay. :D Can't wait for November now!

I'm happy with Jack too. Got hardly any time to speak to him at LFCC.

I like the idea Jason said about a Bennett party with everyone wearing horn rimmed glasses! :D

That was a great idea - I was thinking about what to wear all the way home! They should do the room like Primatech Paper with a little hidden room to hide the guests in so we can experiment on them! (that was a joke btw!) :D

i think i heard jack coleman, greg grunberg and zachary quinto, but i could be wrong

oh, seriously, don't start rumours like that. I personally spoke to Jason and he was worried about mentioning Jack before the contract was signed, let alone anyone else! Zach and Greg are v popular, so don't start anything if you heard it from "Someone who heard it from Kev's mate who heard it from someone who over heard SM talking at a distance through a door". Never accurate.