Who is the best?

cordelia

out of the two... who's your fav?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. out of the two... who's your fav?

• Jonas Quinn
    • Daniel Jackson

I am on the bias side and gone for Corin/Jonas. I think Michael going away was a bad idea, as corin was just so good in his place, but now that michael is back Corin will only be in a few episodes. So not fair. :unsure:

You have to pick one or the other.

Oohh, tough call!

Why can't I have both of them? ;)

:angel: Oooh, you soo can......anyway you like :o:lol: .........just so long as it's at C4 in sunny MK THIS YEAR!! :firedevil:

Mmm, appearing together..... side by side....... at a show............they're both lovely people/actors so I don't see why not, it'd be great to see that! Hugely popular and positive....... AND topical with season 7 and all that *hint hint*:P:rolleyes: ..........go showmasters!! ;)

I'm going to be awkward and not vote on this one :)

Daniel was an excellent character, but so is Jonas in his own right yet he's still refered to as some kind of Daniel replacement :yoda:

OK so the character did have to go through all those acceptance episodes to be taken seriously. I've not listened to any spoilers for next year, I like stargate untainted :)

Gutted I couldn't get to C3 to meet Corin Nemec though :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't choose between the two.

I'll admit that when Daniel 'died' I hated Jonas but he's developed and now I think he fits in pretty well. With them bringing Daniel back I'm really happy because they will both be in it.

LOTR Fan

if only the stargate producers knew. the love for jonas is so immense (ok mayb just from me) but he was superb. i thought michael shanks leaving was a bad idea but mr nemec proved me wrong and its such a bigger mistake getting rid of him and bringing mr shanks back.!!!!!!!!!

mel x

• 9 months later...

can't choose between them!!

Daniel was a little dorky but he had meaning and purpose and good character developement when he left...

...Jonas was funny and cool and yey Jonas banana thing and "this is my first time...." ness :D

glad Daniel came back but I didn't like the way it was done and I'm glad Jonas has not been forgotten or "killed off". didn't like his hair much though in the recent s7 episode with him and Sam!!!

can't wait to meet him at c5 though so yey! :D xx

ps-we might be giving Jonas a BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I dislike the whole Daniel vs Jonas debate as a rule, I don't think we should be made to like either one or the other more (hence, I'm not voting. ) I liked Daniel's character and when he died, although I found it sad, I really liked Jonas when he appeared.

I thought it was very unfair that when Daniel returned, Jonas was basically kicked out as he was a very interesting character in his own right and I think if he'd been allowed to continue, it would have provided a new angle to the show.

i disliked jonas at first cos obviously he was a replacement for daniel!! i know, suprising, isnt it?? but then he sorta grew on me to the point of fallin in love with him :angel: heh! well, you know what i mean! and then i disliked daniel for coming back cos jonas just fit in so well and....ooooh i was happy when fallout was screened cos i miss jonas now!!!

i was totally in love with the character of daniel, but he got old...and now......hmm, jonas was fresh and new and...ooooh so hard to choose!

can i say earlier daniel jackson and jonas are my faves?!?

ann

I came in here to vote only to find that I had already done it and now I can't remember who I voted for. :firedevil:

I think it was Daniel because I was annoyed when he left but now I'm annoyed that Jonas has left. It really is a tough desision!!!!