Are You Ready?

Jola

• Moderators

OK better go start packing a few bits so I don't have to do it in the morning.

Have a safe trip everyone, and have a great weekend :lol:

I'm sure I'll talk to some people, but I can't get through 800+ people lol

I've just done my nails :P so thats 1 job out the way! but its hard to type :lol:

I'm undecided whether to do my hair now or tomorrow in the hotel before it all starts...

And I haven't packed! Don't even know where my bag is! and my tomtom won't get signal to plan my route :P Ugh, too tired! May just get up early *I hate getting up early* humph...

im ready to throw the blooming case out the window....thanks to whoever said hairspray i totaly forgot mine lol.

im sick of seeing my case...i just want to get on the train already

MY friend form Europe said you don't need an adaptor, just the top hole in the wall (make sure its turned off) stick something in to open it up... its just a sort of unlocker for the bottom two. Its usually useless, so open that, and stick yours in, n it'd work. I saw him do it... but then again, it didn't work in another room with a brand new plug socket.... humm..

When I was at a Ibis hotel in London, last June, I had to buy the adaptor to recharge the iPod and the mobile... So, for good measure, I'll try to find it tomorrow morning :D