ROTK London Premiere

Frodos_Girl

I was wondering quite a few things about the London ROTK Premiere.

Well here we go.

Is it Thusday 11th October??

What time does it start?

If i want to get to the front or at least near the front, what time roughly would i have to get there??

, where abouts in Leicester Square is it?

Is it easy to find?

And last but not least i was wondering if you can get tickets to watch the movie as well?

If so, where? Sorry about i being quite alot of questions but i just want to know a little bit more about it.

Thanks alot...!! ;) xXx-Helen-xXx

I was wondering quite a few things about the London ROTK Premiere.

Well here we go.

Is it Thusday 11th October??

What time does it start?

If i want to get to the front or at least near the front, what time roughly would i have to get there??

, where abouts in Leicester Square is it?

Is it easy to find?

And last but not least i was wondering if you can get tickets to watch the movie as well?

If so, where? Sorry about i being quite alot of questions but i just want to know a little bit more about it.

Thanks alot...!! ;) xXx-Helen-xXx

um, well, i believe it is the 11th december and i think it will all get underway at about 6/7pm. i think that tickets are only available for competition winners and ur best bet is to get there very early!

there are lots of peeps from the forum going (myself included) and i hope that it will be easy to find as i've never been there before in my life!

best wishes and if you need someone to go with, email me!

luv

jody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leicester square is very easy to find. I believe it is on the Picadilly line and the Odeon cinema where the film will probably be held, is huge - so you can't miss it really :D

So if it is huge, more chance for us forum peeps to get a good spot then, perchance? *looks hopeful* :lol:

Leicester square is very easy to find.  I believe it is on the Picadilly line and the Odeon cinema where the film will probably be held, is huge - so you can't miss it really :D

So if it is huge, more chance for us forum peeps to get a good spot then, perchance? *looks hopeful* B)

Don't worry Yeltzy babes!

I know Leicester Square quite well! ;)

So if it is huge, more chance for us forum peeps to get a good spot then, perchance? *looks hopeful* 

Don't worry Yeltzy babes!

I know Leicester Square quite well

Can I tag along again???? If I manage to reschedule my shifts that is...

Lorannah

Oops, i didn't mean to put October... lol i meant December... Well i kind of need someone to go or hang around with maybe, cause my mate Eli might have to work so i dunno yet... but anyway i can still meet up with people!!! :D Spike's dream date: Did you used to live in Andover then? Where abouts?? please email me at rainbow_pixxie@hotmail.com or minxx_fairy@hotmail.com ! Thanks alot!! :rolleyes:

i went to leicester sq. yesturday whilei was visiting london and i can guarantee you it would be impossible to miss. i am going and getting there at 6am, i dont wanna risk anything. there are loads of caf'e that you can practically touch from the cinema (pizza hut being literally next door) so you dont have to worry about wandering off and losing your place to get food.

it is the 11 I asked in the cinema and to get to leicester sq. find trafalgar sq. and walk up the road to the right of the national gallery (as you look at it, again impossible to miss) and you will get to leicester sq. it is just behind the gallery)

hope that helps

Lucy

I just hope it doesn't rain :wub: i dont want me poster to get wet! well i suppose i could have an umbrella but i dont wanna pose people in the eye :headscratch: So is the full cast going to the London Premiere including Peter. J?? It would be sooo cool if i could get a poster with all of the cast on and they signed it. I'll be a very happy chappy :wub: Oh and i don't think my friend is coming so i suppose i'll see some of ya there then eh? I dont wanna get on the train on my own all the way to London. I'll get lost. Hehehe

Is there much point to actually going?? I might but you know,i dont wanna wait around all day and there prolly only outside for a few minutes and only pick out a few people to sign things for. .Im not seeing the point,but ive got a lazy mood on. .meh,whaddya you guys think i should do? :(

I'm turning up at 1PM-ish, straight after school, and hobbityfied friend has said she'll save me a place. If you see anyone walking around looking lost and lonely, yell out FADAGASKI! If said person jumps out of her skin, you know it's me so please say HI!

~fadagaski~

I just hope it doesn't rain ;) i dont want me poster to get wet! well i suppose i could have an umbrella but i dont wanna pose people in the eye ;) So is the full cast going to the London Premiere including Peter. J?? It would be sooo cool if i could get a poster with all of the cast on and they signed it. I'll be a very happy chappy ;) Oh and i don't think my friend is coming so i suppose i'll see some of ya there then eh? I dont wanna get on the train on my own all the way to London. I'll get lost. Hehehe

where areu coming from?!

I'm turning up at 1PM-ish, straight after school, and hobbityfied friend has said she'll save me a place. If you see anyone walking around looking lost and lonely, yell out FADAGASKI! If said person jumps out of her skin, you know it's me so please say HI!

~fadagaski~

will do! but ill be either in a C4 crew tshirt or in one which says "betrayed-Deagol"!