Replacement Guests...any ideas?

I thought I would add this topic for people to suggest anyone they think will be free to fill in for the canceled guests. It's meant as a bit of fun and might help Showmasters come up with a few new guests (if that is possible in the time frame) that otherwise they might never have thought of. Remember they must be local, available and armed with a stack of photos ready to sign!

Seeing as they have a Life on mars/Ashes to Ashes thing going... how about Russell Tovey, who was in A2A this week and was also in teh excellent 'Being Human'?

Who is the young guy in this weeks episode he is so familar?

Seeing as they have a Life on mars/Ashes to Ashes thing going... how about Russell Tovey, who was in A2A this week and was also in teh excellent 'Being Human'?

he was in the xmas day Doctor Who

That would be him!!

(He also played the Midshipman in the Doctor Who Special last Christmas)

If you haven't seen Being Human, I would strongly recommend it (it might still be available on the BBC iplayer). It's about a Werewolf and a Vampire who decide to get a flat together.

Russel T Davies

ive seen him around Manchester a few times

though i doubt hes got any free time at the moment

isnt Ian McDiarmid( Emperor Palpatine) in town this month doing a play ?

Edited by vintageSW77

Can I just say that location doesn't mean people are available. Even actors/actresses in this country have to work on weekends sometimes!

I know they may not be...it was meant as a bit of fun and if it highlights some actors that Showmasters had not considered before it is all to the good. They could even have a list of resting actors on stand by to fill in in case it ever happens again in the future! :D

Russel T Davies

ive seen him around Manchester a few times

though i doubt hes got any free time at the moment

isnt Ian McDiarmid( Emperor Palpatine) in town this month doing a play ?

Me and my sis saw him in Cardiff a few months back, I woulda expected seeing him more in Cardiff than Manchester though I must say ^__^

But yeah more Life on Mars guests would be cool :) I'd love to meet Philip Glenister :)

I have found a booking agent for Bruno Langley and they seem to have quite few people on their books from the North West!

The ones I would pick would be:-

Patrick McGuiness (Phoenix Nights and Max and Paddy)

Luke and Elliot Tittensor (Shameless and Emmerdale)

Jody Latham (Shameless)

Ciaran Griffiths (Shameless and The Bill)

Tupele Dorgu (Corrie) for the legs alone!

Katherine Kelly (Corrie) good for a ciggie!

Any chance of getting Alice Barry (Lillian from Shameless)? She is excellent!

Who wants Corronation Street guests at a sci fi/horror/fantasy convention?

not me

i think Russell T Davies lives in Manchester but works in Cardiff btw

Ah ok, cheers for the info :lol:

But yeah I agree I don't really wanna see corrie guests :lol: unless of course they've been in other stuff :)

Edited by Catmoo

Who wants Corronation Street guests at a sci fi/horror/fantasy convention?

not me

i think Russell T Davies lives in Manchester but works in Cardiff btw

Ah ok, cheers for the info :D

But yeah I agree I don't really wanna see corrie guests :P unless of course they've been in other stuff :)

I know its a long shot, but what's the chances of getting SHatner this last minute? ;):P;):lol::lol:

I grant you that Corrie guests are not ideal, the two I suggested were more for eye candy and people I would like to meet. But at this late stage I think we would all be grateful for just about anyone extra to turn up! Personally I am not that fussy. :dance: