What costs it all togheter?

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one making the effort to be glamorous!;)

I'm planning to use a dress I bought for a wedding... So no, you won't be the only one :YAHOO:

Flight 90£ (From Switzerland)

Train all together ~100£

Hotel 112£

And yesterday I was at the bank and changed 800 SFr.- to Pound which gave me 370£. (Don't know how much i'm gonna use of that)

So, yes it is expensive for me as a student :)

But I hope it will be worth it.

Please.

The first rule about conventions is that you never talk about how much money you spend at them.

Or else you'd cry. A lot.

Have you been watching Fight Club. :P

Probably over £400 for me, but the room, programme and travel tickets are for 2 people. So not too bad. :smile:

Also bringing spending money, which I may spend all of.lol

Edited by bonniesrg

I made my calculation in Euros

Ticket: 100€

Plane (return): 100€

Hotel: 70€

Bus from/to Stansted: 24€

Train (return): 32€

Photoshoots (2): 45€

Total: 371€ no foodmoney included.

But as its my birthday soon my parents said they gonna give me some "pocketmoney" for the trip and 371€ are not too bad.

Edited by Pandoras Box

there is a bus from MK center to northampton that only costs 3.50 single *number 89*, but it takes an hour and 35 minutes, and there is one that takes 40 minutes, but all i know for that one is 8 pounds return *not sure on single*

also, depends where you are arriving in MK, as the taxi from coachways is about 10 pounds, but the bus from coachways to the center *number 200* should cost no more than 1.50

I am probably coming from further than anyone else - Aberdeen (a hellhole in the north of scotland).

Flights - £120

Accomodation - £40

Tickets - £78

Photos - £85

Total - £323

Note that does not include the fact that I am buying all the eclipse products and will need to eat - or I will die!

Probably no less than 400!

Pretty bad for an unemployed 17 year old still sitting his A-Levels who also has to pay for all his own school meals and driving lessons.

I am probably coming from further than anyone else - Aberdeen (a hellhole in the north of scotland).

Flights - £120

Accomodation - £40

Tickets - £78

Photos - £85

Total - £323

Note that does not include the fact that I am buying all the eclipse products and will need to eat - or I will die!

Probably no less than 400!

Pretty bad for an unemployed 17 year old still sitting his A-Levels who also has to pay for all his own school meals and driving lessons.

Not too sure if you're the farthest away :poki: I am from the Netherlands and friends of mine coming are from Belgium, France, USA and even Australia!

Too much money is going to be spent...

Hotel: £37

Train return from Manchester:£17 i think (thank you Young Persons Railcard!)

Ticket: £80

Total: £134 but thats not including dinner...or alcohol :D

Might be bad and get a photo with Isaac :wub: ...not sure will have to see what the balance looks like after Midlands and GMex :unsure:

not sure bout that, Aberdeen is pretty far but just read a post form someone coming from Austraila! :o Now thats dedication!