How to look out for eachother?

mousybrown

I have long black/red hair and a helix tattoo on the back of my neck.

Ooh, were you at LFCC? I queued behind someone with the tattoo on their neck! I was amazed if it was you :blink:

Indeed I was at LFCC on the Sunday, rushing around and being stressed, haha :D So it's quite likely it was me! I'd just got back from my holiday on a cruise that morning and had found out about the Heroes guests the day before whilst we were still at sea, so I jumped on a train from Dover to London pretty much as soon as I hit land.

You got that last sentence slightly wrong.

Lena is the fan who has been committed the most!!

But her tat is fab

:P

I'll be the one laughing at planetbob99's kilt or handing out shots of Jagermeister to random people :P

You know you love it hun! Just mind and keep your hands to yourself!!

Though I will take some of the Jagermeister.......

Shhh you! Lies I say! You scamp. I shall laugh at you even more now. And no Jager for you!

Edited by Lena

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the friday party I'll be in my old school uniform (trousers, blue shirt, striped tie).

On the saturday party I'll be wearing a black suit with a dark red/maroon coloured tie.

On the sunday party$ I plan to dress up as the Joker from batman.

During the days though, I'm sure on at least one of them I'll wear my Heroes Helix t-shirt, my vote petrelli badges & Helix necklace(if they arrive in time)

On Friday I will more than likely be wearing my Heroes shirt with Nathan,Peter,Claire,Niki,Mohinder, Hiro and Matt.

I also have a Sylar stole my brain shirt :dance:

I'll be wearing a silver helix symbol necklace that I bought last year.

I am short,with blue eyes and blue-y black hair(not natural of course)

My accent is quite distinct too-Northern Irish!

i'll be the guy with black hair and wearing a heroes t-shirt each day (hoping for my slusho t-shirt to arrive before the event). I have the 9th wonders t-shirt and the play.com save the cheerleader t-shirt. I'll probably be wearing a cap because i'm growing my hair like Peter's from season 1 so its long and slightly curly on top so i look a bit like Leonard from The Big Bang theory lol

Geeks rule!

Geeks are hawt. (I'm a proud geek myself).

Especially geeks who like a tad bit like quinto :D

Well that is the best kind. :D

Hey to let all the Ibis goers know, I asked them about ironing facilities and they said they have them on site. In case people were wondering. :WINCE:

: (

Your at the Travel Lodge aren't you? If they don't have any ironing facilities Mousy I'll iron for you, can't say it will be ironed partically well and I have been known to burn and melt clothes in the past. :D So accept at your own risk. :poki:

Damn. I knew I should have invited my mum.

That sounds really lame coming from a 24-year old, but I just hate ironing. I must have some bad childhood experience because I really can't stand irons. I have visions of it falling on me.

Edited by Lenatalia