David Tennant

Doctor Who

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope David can make a signing in Manchester sometime soon, I really want to meet him lol hes seems like a geuninly nice funny bloke :D

catch 22 situation. When David does do one the queues will be astronomical!

Lol would be worth the wait though :D

yeah manchester would be awesome i live in manchester this meani may have to camp out the night before lol

lol I would go early in the morning and probably spend most of the day in his que lol.

where ever i dont think i care just wanna meet him

Fingers crossed he comes to Collectormania Manchester.

agreed manchester would eb best but i would still anywhere in the UK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone see last nights ep who do u think river song was to him

Future companion I reckon or maybe future wife. Loved all of Doctor Who Series 4, it was fantastic and David Tennant's acting was brilliant. The scene where Davros revealed The Doctor's "Soul" with all the deaths was particularly moving.

• 1 year later...

Now might be the time to get this brilliant actor to a con.

Ditto and I'm not stuck to Manchester only anymore so wooo, I'm pretty sure that I could justify getting to anywhere in England to go and meet him. Although having said that, that's on the basis that it would be a convention, I'm not sure that I'd be able to go if it was a signing event but I would definitely go if it was purely down to me. It'd just have to depend on my parents allowing me but yeah, I'd prefer him at a convention as they feel more personal too in my opinion lol. :WINCE:

Edited by Doctor Who

I expect his agent will do their best to keep him busy working. If his US show gets picked up it could be years before we see him.

But then I also think he would do a Dr Who convention before a free for all signing. He's a fan. He went to conventions himself.

2013's probably the best bet, but stranger things have happened

Edited by TerraHawk

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

I never ever count SDCC as a "convention" in the same mould as any of the SM ones.

"Guests" may well appear there, but that's a completely different situation to doing a signing event, or a fan convention.

I certainly wouldn't ever look at their guest list and think it gives us a hope of getting many of their lineups. It's mostly promo work.