Lost Season 4 Cast Members for Lockdown! *possible spoilers*

Lambourne

Would anyone else like any of the new Freighter characters at Lockdown?

Rebecca Mader (Charlotte Lewis)

Jeremy Davies (Daniel Faraday)

Ken Leung (Miles)

Jeff Fahey (Frank Lapidus)

I would especially like Jeremy as so far I think Daniel is great!

• Moderators

I don't feel like I want to right now, no. They've not had a chance to make an impact yet, and so I don't particularly think they'd have a whole lot to offer.

That could easily change in a few weeks, but I think I'd rather have some important people with more appearances from the first 3 seasons right now.

Edited by DavidB

"Duffers and dave agreement shocker !"

I have absolutely zero interest in meeting S4 cast. I don't yet know or care about the characters, let alone the actors, and there are literally dozens of familiar cast still to meet.

I can't understand this obsession people get with "new" stuff ..... can't see the point of S4 cast - almost for the sake of it :headscratch:

Jeff Fahey is brilliant!!!! Getting him would be cool, he's done some in the States, I saw this low budget horror flick starring him, enjoyed it in a cheesy way :D

I agree that I'd like to meet Jeff, but not necessarily for Lost.

Season 4 just started and most people (including me) haven't even seen him in the show. So as David said, there won't be a lot to talk about regarding Lost. And for the majority of people anything Lost-related will be a spoiler.

• Moderators

I certainly wouldn't object to them at a signing event, and I'd probably get a Lost shot from each of them, but when you're at a convention where it's guaranteed to be about one specific thing and there WILL definitely be talks etc, you kinda need something fairly deep to work with. Someone like Henry has a couple of seasons at least.

I just don't think they have that unfortunately. Who knows how important they'll turn out to be, but they'll still have very few episodes by the time Lockdown rolls around.

And no, I don't care if Mikhail was only in a few episodes, he's just awesome so there :D

I certainly wouldn't object to them at a signing event, and I'd probably get a Lost shot from each of them, but when you're at a convention where it's guaranteed to be about one specific thing and there WILL definitely be talks etc, you kinda need something fairly deep to work with. Someone like Henry has a couple of seasons at least.

I just don't think they have that unfortunately. Who knows how important they'll turn out to be, but they'll still have very few episodes by the time Lockdown rolls around.

And no, I don't care if Mikhail was only in a few episodes, he's just awesome so there :D

Andrew Divoff's one of those people that I expected to be in only 1 or 2 episodes, but I now consider him to be a major character, as he had such an impact on the events in the show.

What you've said is one of the reasons I wouldnt even like a person like Alan Dale at this event. Id love to meet him, but not at a Lost convention when he's only been in 3 or 4 scenes in the whole series.

To me, the most minor actor Id be interested in seeing at this event is someone like Nestor Carbonell.

I know what you all mean, there are a lot more of the cast I would like to meet first but I would still like to meet them at Lockdown or some place else.

Another person from the Freighter I would like to meet is Marsha Thomason (Naomi). She's actually pretty high on my list overall.

• Moderators

Andrew Divoff's one of those people that I expected to be in only 1 or 2 episodes, but I now consider him to be a major character, as he had such an impact on the events in the show.

What you've said is one of the reasons I wouldnt even like a person like Alan Dale at this event. Id love to meet him, but not at a Lost convention when he's only been in 3 or 4 scenes in the whole series.

To me, the most minor actor Id be interested in seeing at this event is someone like Nestor Carbonell.

Aye I suppose that's true actually. Now that I think about it, I'd much prefer someone with a greater overall 'impact' like Divoff than someone like Alan Dale (even though I think he's a legend) at a Lost convention.

Even someone like Nestor, like you said .. he just has something very important about him, especially with Richard's appearance in Ben's flashback episode, and Juliet's etc. I think he's been in the same amount of episodes as Andrew actually. Shame he turned down the regular slot on the show for another one (which incidentally hasn't done so well, so here's hoping for the future!).

Of course I'm only answering this topic when Season 4 has aired 2 episodes, it's hardly practical to judge and compare at this moment anyway.

As far as Freighties go, I would be more interested in Marsha Thomason than the new four, although I would like to meet Jeremy Davies.

I'm far more interested in the main cast: our original Losties, Juliet, Ben and (of course) Desmond, though.

As others have said, perhaps at a future con, but not this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

That could easily change in a few weeks, but I think I'd rather have some important people with more appearances from the first 3 seasons right now.

Oddly quoting myself but I was indeed right .. after this week, getting Jeremy to appear alongside Henry would be no bad thing ..

• 4 weeks later...

Yes ! Dan Faraday is awsome ! :YAHOO:

My favourite new character in the new season :dance:

I would like so much to meet Jeremy ! :YAHOO:

The problem (it's just MY problem :dance: ) of this new season is the lack of a new great feminine character as Ana Lucia or Juliet...

Perhaps Charlotte will surpise us in the next episodes (but there's not a lot of episodes left in the 4th season).