Hi everyone. We need your help so we can book the last guest

showmasters

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santiago....mmmmm....as long as he shaves off the yeti beard he's been sporting :dance:

haha *tripled on that vote* I have to say Santiago's top of my list (and likely more available, no?). I do want one of the Petrelli boys to come but I've thus given up hope on getting either of them :( And Thomas Dekker is my other favourite - but as others mentioned above it just wouldn't be a good idea. I do really think he is trying to seperate himself from Heroes to promote his new show (and keep himself employed) so I'd say, for him, Heroes is well and truly in the past.

But, again, I'll probably be happy with whoever comes because this show has such an awesome cast.

Santiago....mmmmm....as long as he shaves off the yeti beard he's been sporting :D

haha *tripled on that vote* I have to say Santiago's top of my list (and likely more available, no?). I do want one of the Petrelli boys to come but I've thus given up hope on getting either of them :( And Thomas Dekker is my other favourite - but as others mentioned above it just wouldn't be a good idea. I do really think he is trying to seperate himself from Heroes to promote his new show (and keep himself employed) so I'd say, for him, Heroes is well and truly in the past.

But, again, I'll probably be happy with whoever comes because this show has such an awesome cast.

Well, Jules, you know I'll fourth that :( Santiago would be awesome!

• Moderators

please save Santiago Cabrera for eclipse2 or one other normal signing cons or at least if he's free bring him back a repeat guest

I'd imagine if they can get some of these guests to future signing events (not cons) then they probably will - after all, someone like David Anders would be great for Alias fans etc, and these cons are very limited in terms of attendance.

Is there any chance that we can be kept up to date as to how close we are to the final guest............especially if ALL the tickets have to be sold to get No 6

Yeah, I´d like to know how many tickets are left if it´s possible, I´m just curious, :YAHOO:

Edit: my mom says she´d like you to announce the 6th guest soon too, as that way I will just focus on studies instead of keep visiting the board, lol :wub:

Edited by KarenRoss

Hey.

I don't know how likely it would be, but there's no harm in asking right?

Do you think you will be releasing any more child tickets before the event? I hadn't realised that they were low in number, or sold out until yesterday, and was hopefully planning on attending..

Thanks for any help. :)

??? :)

Thats not fair I think its only right we get another female guest to make it 3 each ali, nora or kristen would be nice

To make it fair the new female guest you ask for would have to be... Adair Tishler, then it would be "fair" :(

She is super cute and I love the character but I would still prefer Adrian or Milo just because... I´m too tall, lol

Thats not fair I think its only right we get another female guest to make it 3 each ali, nora or kristen would be nice

To make it fair the new female guest you ask for would have to be... Adair Tishler, then it would be "fair" :lol:

She is super cute and I love the character but I would still prefer Adrian or Milo just because... I´m too tall, lol

Lol, very true. ^^

Good grief!!

Can't we just have the odd thread that doesn't degenerate into 'list of people we'd like to come to the event' thread? It's not like there isn't wanywhere to post your wish lists!!! :thumbup:

On topic

Showmasters, have you ever considered advertising on places like the SFX website? I know you advertise in their magazine already, but there are a LOT of users on their site and forum, a lot of whom don't seem to know much/anything about your events!

omg!!

i think everyone should send a link in a bulliten on myspace or whatever so everyone knows about the convention. then maybe the tickets will sell out :)

thennn we can find out who the last guest isss!

yay!!

i really hope its Milo.. Or Masi :)

Wouldnt annoucing the last guest possibly be a good way of selling those last 88 tickets? There might be 88 people waiting on this guest that will snap up all the tickets.

On the other side, what happens if you dont sell the last 88 tickets, do you turn the guest away?