General Event Questions & Queries

Queen_Sindel

I dont know if this has been asked already or not. But a friend brought my ticket for me. And on the reg letters it says i need to bring ID? Now does my friend need the ID for reg packs or do I?

The person who booked the tickets needs to bring ID. The registration packs will both have your friend's name on them.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if this has been asked already or not. But a friend brought my ticket for me. And on the reg letters it says i need to bring ID? Now does my friend need the ID for reg packs or do I?

The person who booked the tickets needs to bring ID. The registration packs will both have your friend's name on them.

Actually, what is considered as valid ID. I don't drive so don't have a drivers liscence, I'm travelling from the UK so won't have a passport with me. Will a bank card do?

Actually, what is considered as valid ID. I don't drive so don't have a drivers liscence, I'm travelling from the UK so won't have a passport with me. Will a bank card do?

I'd assume you need something with a picture, at least that would be the definition per German rules. But I have honestly no idea how this is handled here.

Jola?

Technically when ID is asked for then it's usually some form of PHOTO ID. If you don't have that (and most people should in some way shape or form).

Other than that, bring whatever else you may have - ie a bill, statement etc etc something that proves who you are.

Technically when ID is asked for then it's usually some form of PHOTO ID. If you don't have that (and most people should in some way shape or form).

Other than that, bring whatever else you may have - ie a bill, statement etc etc something that proves who you are.

Hi Jola

would an old Gold pass be ok as ID?

Hi Jola

would an old Gold pass be ok as ID?

I suppose, yes. As long as it has your photo on it. If it doesn't then no.

oh dear...time to dig out the passport and the gawdawful photo in it... ;)

ok, so im being lazy, i couldnt find anything anywhere that i looked......

is there anywhere that says what time everything starts on the friday anywhere at all? the letter i got with the registration numbers says to take it on the friday but doesnt give a time...... any idea if and when a rough schedule of events might be posted? (i know it wont be exact, con mean time and all!!)

just so i can guage things a little

thanking you kindly!

:)

ok, so im being lazy, i couldnt find anything anywhere that i looked......

is there anywhere that says what time everything starts on the friday anywhere at all? the letter i got with the registration numbers says to take it on the friday but doesnt give a time...... any idea if and when a rough schedule of events might be posted? (i know it wont be exact, con mean time and all!!)

just so i can guage things a little

thanking you kindly!

:)

So far we have been making time estimates based on Lockdown and Eclipse for Friday.

That would mean registration starts around 2 PM, the opening ceremony is at 7 PM, followed by the Gold Pass Holder Drinks Reception at 7.30 PM and at 8.30 PM the official party will begin.

making time estimates based on Lockdown and Eclipse for Friday.

registration starts around 2 PM, the opening ceremony is at 7 PM, followed by the Gold Pass Holder Drinks Reception at 7.30 PM and at 8.30 PM the official party will begin.

Great! I will have plenty of time to mooch around Northampton with my camera before going to register ^_^

I want to look in the museum there too :D

I was hoping I'd have loads of time before registration but because I was late booking cheap tickets I won't get to Northampton until 4.15 if it's on time. Oh well, at least I have enough time to find the place before the opening ceremony.

I was hoping I'd have loads of time before registration but because I was late booking cheap tickets I won't get to Northampton until 4.15 if it's on time. Oh well, at least I have enough time to find the place before the opening ceremony.

ok, so im not the worlds best drawer on paint but here is a diagram from the train station to the Park Inn, it might be of some use, of course if you are getting there vy coach it wont be any help so if you are let me know and ill try and do a map from there for ya :)

untitled.jpg

Whats thw policy for children at the parties?

I ask this because I may be attending alone with my 15 month old now and I know some organisers allow them to a certain time and then you have to sign a waiver.

Thanks

My daughter is older, she's 8 but she was at the party at Eclipse.We stayed until around 12 and then she conked out. There was never an issue with having children.

If your wee one gets bored and needs someone to play with your little one then look out for Sarah as she loves playing with little children.