Guest Suggestions

AmberB

I've been chatting to Dayne Johnson and I think he is more than up for coming to the event. He's never done this type of event and said it sounded like fun. Hopefully the showmasters guys can get in touch with him and sort something out. :smile:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think every single person has put John Barrowman or David Tennant on their lists.

pretty please..

Yeah please showmasters, please bring David Tennant and John Barrowman to Collectormania Manchester, they're both great men.

Edited by Doctor Who

I think every single person has put John Barrowman or David Tennant on their lists.

pretty please..

Yeah please showmasters, please bring David Tennant and John Barrowman to Collectormania Manchester, they're both great men.

your wasting your time with Tennant requests for an appearance at an sm show

as stated everywhere the bbc wont allow it

chances are itll be a loooong time till you see him at a convention

as soon as he quits Doctor Who hell be doing movies,high profile stuff etc

the guys A list and going to be A+ when he quits

best wait for the dvd signings thatll no doubt happen later in the year

maybe the BBC will do an organized event like they did the 80s................but i wouldnt hold your breath

i hope you get Tennants auto i really do but your best bet is the dvd series 4 signings

Edited by vintageSW77

Buffy, Angel and Red Dwarf actors please!! :dance:

Any.. any at all, I'm not fussy!!!(but Amber Benson or Craig Charles would make my lifetime!!)

Someone was saying last week that no-one is interested in Buffy stars anymore because everyone has met them. This certainly isn't the case with me as I'm new to this convention lark, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So rack them up!! ;)

Edited by Tiki

your wasting your time with Tennant requests for an appearance at an sm show

as stated everywhere the bbc wont allow it

chances are itll be a loooong time till you see him at a convention

as soon as he quits Doctor Who hell be doing movies,high profile stuff etc

the guys A list and going to be A+ when he quits

best wait for the dvd signings thatll no doubt happen later in the year

maybe the BBC will do an organized event like they did the 80s................but i wouldnt hold your breath

i hope you get Tennants auto i really do but your best bet is the dvd series 4 signings

Yeah .. I guess so, the problem is I bet the Series 4 DVD signing will be in London again not in Manchester

*Incredibly Jealous of Collectormania 13's line up* ; John Barrowman, Eve Myles and James Marsters wow if only they or one or two of them could come to this collectormania Manchester would great especially John Barrowman :thumbup:

Pretty please make this event a Torchwood/Doctor Who one with last time's Burn/Naoko cancellations :D

Looking at MK it just shows how poor the last Manchester CM was

i hope we up north get a better deal this Nov

Well I wouldn't say it was poor, it was my first convention and I absolutely loved it.

Sylvester McCoy has just been announced for MK too , he had to cancel Manchester last time too. Oh if only all the guests from Milton Keynes could come to Manchester :D

Well I wouldn't say it was poor, it was my first convention and I absolutely loved it.

i think the reason for that is in that sentence somewhere

Come on Showmasters give us one like you did when Pegg and Frost blew into town

now THAT was a good Manchester show!

Edited by vintageSW77

Wow Milton Keynes Doctor Who/ Torchwood Line Up: John Barrowman, James Marsters, Eve Myles, Syvester Mccoy, Kai Owen, Alice Guppy and Colin Baker. Fingers crossed this Manchester one has loads more Doctor Who/Torchwood guests :blink: Please bring John, James and Eve here :blink: Milton Keynes have hundreds of guests too compared to the Manchester one but I guess it's double the length so.

Edited by Doctor Who

Request: Naoko Mori and Freema Agyeman

Both of them have showed interested in going to conventions and I think they would be great coming to Manchester. Naoko revealed her interest in attending conventions in Torchwood Magazine issue 4 and Freema did on the Paul O Grady show.

They would both be great guests :thumbup:

Ooo how about Georgia Moffett, she's real life daughter of Peter Davison (who has attended many collectormania conventions before) and is going to play Jenny, The Doctor's Daughter, in episode 6 of Doctor Who Series 4. I'm sure she's going to be fantastic and she's been attending other sci fi conventions recently too. :D She'd be a great guest.