Who do you want to meet?

gebes

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zach,greg,masi and james.....job done .....but zach and greg alone will do me ...

hmmmm.......zach and greg alone with just me for company! :yoda:

In fact, if you need someone to show them the sights of Northampton (mainly a rather nice room at the Park Inn)....I'm the one for the job :drunk:

your decending to gutter level again ....

zach,greg,masi and james.....job done .....but zach and greg alone will do me ...

hmmmm.......zach and greg alone with just me for company! :D

In fact, if you need someone to show them the sights of Northampton (mainly a rather nice room at the Park Inn)....I'm the one for the job :D

your decending to gutter level again ....

Sorry .... my most sincere apologies :blush:

hmmmm.......zach and greg alone with just me for company! :lol:

In fact, if you need someone to show them the sights of Northampton (mainly a rather nice room at the Park Inn)....I'm the one for the job :chair:

Now who's taking the topics to the side of nakedness. :huh:

In fact, if you need someone to show them the sights of Northampton (mainly a rather nice room at the Park Inn)....I'm the one for the job :o

Now who's taking the topics to the side of nakedness. :o

Actually I don't believe I mentioned nakedness at all! :o Thought it...but didn't mentioned it :o

Zachary Quinto, of course. ;D

Also Greg Grunberg, Jack Coleman (also because I'm a KH fan--in fact, I think I'm going to go watch it now...), and Adrian Pasdar. I've also heard good things about Clea Duvall (via commentaries). Also... Hmm... Leonard Roberts seems like a great guy. ^^ Oh! And Stephen Tobolowsky, who plays Bob. Annnd of course Lestat.

I LOVED the Eclipse 1 and LFCC2007 guests, so for Eclipse2 I would love to be spoilt and have 6 guests I have NEVER met yet.... so, in order, the ones I would LOVE are:

1. Ali Larter (tho from what I have heard, she doesnt really do cons/signings)

2. Zach Quinto

3. Kristen Bell

4. Dania Ramirez

5. Masi Oka

6. Dana Davis

And for guest stars:

1. Thomas Dekker (tho I guess that with Sarah Connor, he would not want to do a Heroes con!)

2. Missy Peregrym

3. Stana Katic (I loved Wireless... so underused on the TV show!)

4. Clea DuVall

5. Nicholas D'Agosto

6. Shalim Ortiz

Oooh, and Mr. Muggles of course!

Ali Larter and Masi Oka... I think Dana Davis would be a great addition as well. But the first two, yes, that'd be dreams. :blink: ... as well as Zachary Quinto. Man... my list gets bigger.

Edited by Haunted

In fact, if you need someone to show them the sights of Northampton (mainly a rather nice room at the Park Inn)....I'm the one for the job :D

Now who's taking the topics to the side of nakedness. :P

Actually I don't believe I mentioned nakedness at all! ;) Thought it...but didn't mentioned it :lol:

Yeah, cause Zach and Greg alone with you in a hotel room can only lead to fully clothed activities[your fooling no one]. :poki:

I want to meet them ALL!!!!!!!!!

Masi Oka or Milo Ventimigila would be my ultimate guests.(you got too aim high)

If like last time, Greg Grunberg , Zachary Quito or Hayden Panettiere were to be announced i would be well happy.

Looking forward to finding out who are the first guests announced????