Thank you to all the crew!

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you again to all the crew that helped out at G-Mex. As always you all worked really hard.

You'll see on the forum (as always) there are those attendees that don't appreciate that we give up our time (being there 2 hour before them and sometimes 2 hours after them) to help them have a good time. But I can assure you that the vast majority of attendees really do love you guys/gals and realise how hard you work to make their day better.

It's actually always harder to crew a quieter event than it is a busy one. No one likes just sitting or standing about doing nothing. You all couped really well with everything that was thrown at you.

You really are the best crew in the business.

Have a good rest, see you all in the New Year, and once again thank you!!!!!

Stuart.

Thanks back to you Too Tall for another great event! Enjoyed seeing everyone again, and I hope everyone had a great time!

You guys make these run smoothly and without you it'd all go to pot.

So a big :D for you and the other organisers. Have a good Christmas and New Year!

Gem x

Ta affy much Too Tall. And all of showmasters crew and the powers that be.

Everyone has looked after me so well, since I started crewing. I have felt like one of the gang since the Glasgow event.

I hope to see you all next year.

The only people I don't want to see it the Manchester city council. lol :D

Thank you all very much

Joyce :wub:

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks guys.

I had a good show. Most of my job during the day is to preempt issues and deal with issues if they arise. We had enough crew, you all did your jobs really well and the attendees were on the whole very well behaved. When that happens it makes my job a whole lot easier :dance:

Edited by Too Tall

Thanks Too Tall for another amazing event crewing, this was my 2nd to crew and im hooked :D came down Friday evening and tried to help as much as could that ngt and then the wkend kicked off and it was FAB :P Cant wait for next years events and i hope to do as many as i can possibly do, have to admit Sunday wasnt as bad as i thought it would be i really thought it would have been chaotic with James Marsters fans but it was very chilled out. :D

Have a great Xmas and New Year everyone and you to Too Tall, see you all next year :angel:

another good weekend, diolch yn fawr!

and cheers for the cool jobs, Saturday rocked my socks :lol:

to everyone I've met before, great to see you again!

and to everyone I met at Manchester, great to meet you! :smile:

to the peeps who couldn't make it (Jola Roxy Shabses etc etc yadda yadda) it was a fab weekend and you were missed, hopefully catch you at the next one!! :D (as apparently there are 17 shows in 2008 :( according to Claire Carter!!!!)

see you all on here somewhere (most likely in the CSI section :lol:) or on the wonderous facebook wahooo!

surfy sah xx

jasonsahshirt.jpg?t=1196033358

this is a pic Joyce took of me trying to save my shirt from Jason and I succeeded thanks to Gemma (pb) so thanks so much to both of you! *hugs* I lost my fave shirt that I wear to all the conventions and events at C11 (dunno how :( *mourns*) and this is my shinny new shirt and in all honesty, I wudda been rather gutted had Jason de-collared it!!! :wub: