Lynda Carter

Avengers7

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling SM might not read the whole thread, just the first post and then count the replies from different people to see how much demand there is.

Also when suggesting a guest I always do it when I know they arent busy with a con and so only do it in a quiet period when they are more likely and have time to look in this section of the forum. I never say "get them to the current LFCC/CM" either cos that's not giving them much space and just adds to pressure of getting them at short notice.

I have a feeling SM might not read the whole thread, just the first post and then count the replies from different people to see how much demand there is.

Also when suggesting a guest I always do it when I know they arent busy with a con and so only do it in a quiet period when they are more likely and have time to look in this section of the forum. I never say "get them to the current LFCC/CM" either cos that's not giving them much space and just adds to pressure of getting them at short notice.

Okay - I'd be grateful to meet her it doesn't matter when...

• 3 weeks later...

To be fair I'm sure SM know that she'd do a fair amount of business - it's probably just a case of a) is this something she'd want to do, b ) timing, and c) sorting out the deal. I honestly think that if SM can get her along, they will - they know there'd be a lot of demand for her.

In the meantime, I'll just cross my fingers, and carry on trying to get a decent copy of this : -

lc9995dm6.jpg

Edited by MikeDonovan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...