Bruce Campbell

Carl Weathers

Tim Robbins

Gene Wilder

Kelly LeBrock :wub:

Heather Langenkamp

Linda Carter :wub:

Masaaki Sakai

Those are just a few of the top of my head.

Can't wait for C5 !!!!!!!

Jedi, Nana Visitor was in London last January, so you missed your chance.

God, she's a total babe! :wub:

And hasn't the Roland Rat sub-thread died a quick death!? I thought for a split second that people might've been serious about getting the multi-talented superstar in to do the business. :wub:

And I'm glad my David Hasselhoff request is gaining some big time support. I think we need to specifically ask SM for him. But reading his website the other night, I think he was only recently in London for business commitments, so I doubt he'd come back again at such short notice.

But C6 in October or LFCC in November is possible as long as the Knight Rider revamp doesn't get in the way.

Respect

Admiral Bear

Jedi, Nana Visitor was in London last January, so you missed your chance.

God, she's a total babe! :wub:

And hasn't the Roland Rat sub-thread died a quick death!? I thought for a split second that people might've been serious about getting the multi-talented superstar in to do the business. :D

And I'm glad my David Hasselhoff request is gaining some big time support. I think we need to specifically ask SM for him. But reading his website the other night, I think he was only recently in London for business commitments, so I doubt he'd come back again at such short notice.

But C6 in October or LFCC in November is possible as long as the Knight Rider revamp doesn't get in the way.

Respect

Admiral Bear

Its not dead!

I was actually partly serious when I originally suggested it. Roland is the King of comedy. Kevin and Errol would be good also. :D

Gordon the Gopher would also be appreciated. Plus, the fox type thing from the movie Labyrinth! :D

If I am going crazy would someone please tell me!? :D

ROLAND RAT please!  :D

Halarious I remember him. My dad used to take the **** when I like Ronan Keating and called him Ronan Rat.

I think they are actually distant cousins!

Roland had an illegitamate son with Ronan Keatons sister-in-law! Its a little known fact, but true. :wub:

lord of the rings lord of the rings lord of the rings

it's getting boring and samey.

David Carradine

Michael Madsen

anyone from Kill Bill thats available

Simon Pegg

Nick Frost

Emily Booth

Get some peeps that hit a wider audience.

The continual LOTR lineup is starting to make me feel anti LOTR and I don't want to feel anti LOTR, they are great movies, but the continued lotr domination is putting a strain on a good thing. Lets sit back, take a break and bring in David Soul and Paul Michael Glasier. Give us some proper cult peeps and make it fun. Always showcasing lotr guests appears to bring more grief than thought humanly possible. Especially when the staff is made up of volunteers, sorry but they can't cope with the amount of guests who turn up to obtain an autograph.

The keyword is 'variety'. The event itself is getting a bit of an 'in crowd' vibe that isn't pleasant. I only joined the forum recently at the Wembley thing and having read various posts, this milton keynes thing is a bit of a joke if done badly.

I'll be there end of April, hope it turns out to be a success whoever is there!

The D forever!

SHAUN OF THE DEAD CAST/CREW.

I'm on my knees.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!

It's the best Brit film of the year and (at the moment) best film of the year by far.

Lucy Davis. You're gorgeous.

Simon Pegg, You're hilarious

Everyone it's AWESOME stuff. See it. Love it. Buy it on DVD, eventually.

lord of the rings lord of the rings lord of the rings

it's getting boring and samey.

This statement may be true to you, but not, if like me, you are a first timer at collectormania, or indeed any sigining/fair/convention/event/call it what you will.

Now, before you say, "but there are 6 actors from LotR appearing already", I am aware of this, and I am deeply humbled and extremely grateful to be in such prestigious company, (Brad Dourif alone is enough to get me to Milton Keynes), but put yourself in my shoes... wouldn't it be great for someone like me, a complete newcomer to the whole 'signing scene', to be able to meet an A-list actor, whom participated so excellently to bringing the books I love to read, to life?

Maybe you feel it is okay to brush aside suggestions of actors whom you do not wish to meet, or you have met before, or actors who have been suggested before, but spare a thought for us Collectormania virgins, who would love to come face to face with just one of our heroes, (remember what it was like for your first time).

And that is why my begging suggestion is Sir Ian McKellan. A wonderful actor both movie and stage who is Gandalf personified,(he would also please the X-men fans too :o )

Disclaimer: A person can dream can't they :D

Im so sorry showmasters but you just havnt done it i meen ok the Star Trek and Wars fans will be Happy but where are the Harry Potter guests i meen it was great when Tom Felton was there, youve got to get at least one GOOD Harry Potter guest for us fans. Why not try for one from the list below:

Gary Oldman - Sirius Black

David Thewlis - Prof Lupin

Dan Radcliffe - Harry Potter

Emma Watson - Hermione Granger

Rupert Grint - Ron Weasley

Tom Felton - Draco Malfoy

Robbie Coltrane - Hagrid

ETC ETC Do you get the idea Showmasters lol

WE WANT HARRY POTTER GUESTS