OFFICIAL C5 BEGGING THREAD

showmasters

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The continual LOTR lineup is starting to make me feel anti LOTR and I don't want to feel anti LOTR, they are great movies, but the continued lotr domination is putting a strain on a good thing. Lets sit back, take a break and bring in David Soul and Paul Michael Glasier. Give us some proper cult peeps and make it fun. Always showcasing lotr guests appears to bring more grief than thought humanly possible. Especially when the staff is made up of volunteers, sorry but they can't cope with the amount of guests who turn up to obtain an autograph.

And peeps like you are making me anti non lotr fans :lol:

Please Showmasters, you gotta announce the HP guest(s) real soon! I need something to keep me going through the last couple of weeks of school before C5! There's loads of great guests I wanna meet already and I can't even afford all those! But pleeeeese! I need to know which HP guest(s)! I don't care who, but I need to know! And you've done a great job so far and always will, but pleeese! :wub:

Elijah Wood

Dom Monaghan

Sean Astin

Billy Boyd

Andy Serkis

Thomas Robbins

Sarah McLeoud

Billy Jackson

Katie Jackson

Alexandra Astin

Norman Forsey

Noel Appleby

Megan Edwards

Ian Holm

David Weatherley

Viggo Mortensen

Sean Bean

Karl Urban

David Wenham

John Noble

Bernard Hill

Miranda Otto

Bruce Hopkins

Hannah Wood

Henry Mortensen

Peter Jackson

Peter McKenzie

Ian McKellen

Chrisopher Lee

Liv Tyler

Cate Blanchett

Marton Csokas

Mark Ferguson

Hugo Weaving

John Rhys-Davies

Hmmm... I think that's about it.. yeah so any of them would be great :D

FG x X x

My first post and I'm already begging. I can't wait, because it's my first Collectormania, so I don't care who is there. However, I would love to see some of the CSI team, and some guys from Doctor Who, I know I'll be in the queue for Brian Blessed.

Thanks

Goubs

RIGHT THEN!

Monday 26th April UCI Empire in London Leicester Square Quentin Tarantino is doing a talk hosted by Johnathon Ross.

I am on my knees, begging, praying, emploring you to try and get Mr Tarantino to appear at Collectormania 5.

OH PLEEEEEEEEEEASE.

I hate begging, so don't make me.

BUT ALL THE SAME PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE

COME ON!!!!!!!

QTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQT

At least try. Failing that. TRY HARDER!

Simon Pegg

Emily Booth

too.

How about some Smallville guests showmasters? Not just the big stars like Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum but I would love to see the older actors like John Glover, John Schneider & Annette O Toole. They've been in so many great things between them (Dukes of Hazzard, Gremlins 2, Superman 3) I think they'd be fantastic guests. Hell, I'd love to meet Annette's hubby Michael McKean too (Spinal Tap, A Mighty Wind - Perry White in Smallville)a seriously funny man! :o