Whos rings the guests agents?

Dharma

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

The only way you're getting chicken dinosaurs, chips and beans is if you tell Showmasters to phone up a local restaurant and ask them to cook it for you - but make sure they post back on here really quickly to let you know!

You can only have a meal on Saturday and Sunday, it'll be £15 (rip-off!), and I'm afraid you can't have your photo taken with the beans.

The only way you're getting chicken dinosaurs, chips and beans is if you tell Showmasters to phone up a local restaurant and ask them to cook it for you - but make sure they post back on here really quickly to let you know!

You can only have a meal on Saturday and Sunday, it'll be £15 (rip-off!), and I'm afraid you can't have your photo taken with the beans.

Here is your photo to get signed by the beans...

800px-Curry_Beanz.jpg

Only 99p in Tescos!!!

It's up there with the other seriously airbrushed cast shot (which I will get signed when SM announce the guests I've told them to get at 11.18pm on the 12th, as requested).

What in all that's holy's name is with those two cans?? EU and non EU beans? Retro beans???

And you all need serious fine dining educating. Everyone with taste knows that it's turkey twizzlers, smiley faces and mushy peas.

PS : - I'd love to see you try to "bitch slap my face", I really would :firedevil:

He'll be the small boy at the show's info booth, asking if he can borrow a stepladder so he can reach that far up.

:jason:

(Apologies to the mods for indulging my inner child)

PS : - I'd love to see you try to "bitch slap my face", I really would :jason:

He'll be the small boy at the show's info booth, asking if he can borrow a stepladder so he can reach that far up.

:pyth:

(Apologies to the mods for indulging my inner child)

I told my Mum what he said and she replied.."If he touches you he won't know he has been born.." - and my Mum is 65!!

Momshootposter.jpg

And a dozen Krispy Kremes :firedevil:

Coming to you direct from:

KrispyKreme.png

Care of their new home delivery service:

Krispyvan.jpg

A variety for your pleasure:

Varieties_r1_c5.jpgVarieties_r4_c3.jpgVarieties_r6_c6.jpgVarieties_r4_c5.jpgVarieties_r6_c5.jpgVarieties_r1_c6.jpg

How come this pointless spam hasn't been locked (or even deleted) yet?

I thought this part of the forum was for C12 discussion?

The original question has been answered (then mocked, ridiculed and become the source of hostility), surely it's served it purpose?

• Moderators

Better to be joking around than having hostile arguments. It's just one topic - it's hardly taking over the C12 section.

And anyway, sometimes humour is the only way to deal with some of the stuff people come out with on here. If you don't laugh, you may well cry.

Better to be joking around than having hostile arguments. It's just one topic - it's hardly taking over the C12 section.

And anyway, sometimes humour is the only way to deal with some of the stuff people come out with on here. If you don't laugh, you may well cry.

800px-Tissues.JPG

Don't cry David

I completely agree, what is all this nonsense about baked beans and chicken animals, you should all be ashamed of yourselves

Oh go stick a breadstick up your nose :chair:

I think I did it wrong, has anyone got some long pliers

Shove another one in and the first will pop out. :chair:

I completely agree, what is all this nonsense about baked beans and chicken animals, you should all be ashamed of yourselves

You're right. We completely forgot the most important thing - FINDUS CRISPY PANCAKES.

OP_img_CP_MB.jpg

Work of Beezlebub! All pancakes must die :chair: