Tickets on sale this week!

Lambourne

Stressful that I'm away this Friday with no access to internet! I'm arming my mum with my credit card and step by step instructions on what to do haha! I dont wanna come home on Monday and find the gold passes are sold out!

xxxx

Although Eclipse and Lockdown are different events about different shows, I really doubt the gold passes will be sold out that quick. I had the same fear about Eclipse and the gold passes have just sold out yesterday, about 6 weeks after they started on sale. It might be different for a Lost event but I think you should be safe even if your mother does not follow every step perfectly :blink::P

Stressful that I'm away this Friday with no access to internet! I'm arming my mum with my credit card and step by step instructions on what to do haha! I dont wanna come home on Monday and find the gold passes are sold out!

xxxx

Although Eclipse and Lockdown are different events about different shows, I really doubt the gold passes will be sold out that quick. I had the same fear about Eclipse and the gold passes have just sold out yesterday, about 6 weeks after they started on sale. It might be different for a Lost event but I think you should be safe even if your mother does not follow every step perfectly :headscratch::chair:

You're probably right but I'll be worrying all weekend if I dont get it booked on Fri! It'll put my mind at rest lol.

xxxx

hehe i am so excited can't wait till 7pm tommorrow, really shouldn't be this excited as it's getting the ticket but then i'll be all sorted

got my room check

got my lovely roommate check

once i've got my tickets i'm all set to go

then i just have to wait till april lmao

Urgent help needed here...I registered on the store..but NORWAY is not listed on the country list...I put Sweden for now to register but I cannot have stuff deliverd to Sweden when I live in Norway..How could you forget to add NORWAY to the list?????? I want to buy gold programme but too scared to order cos well if the tix get sent in the mail..my country is NOT on the list?

Also..are the gold programmes sold out?? It won't let me add the gold programme to my shopping bag?

Edited by Marystat

*groan* DUH me...of course I could not buy gold programme yet...it is 7 PM UK time..LOL..sorry bout the panic...ok then it just remain the problem (for me that is) about the country. Where to contact to have Norway added to the list of countries so I can have the correct shipping address.

*groan* DUH me...of course I could not buy gold programme yet...it is 7 PM UK time..LOL..sorry bout the panic...ok then it just remain the problem (for me that is) about the country. Where to contact to have Norway added to the list of countries so I can have the correct shipping address.

Choose another country and add a comment below that you're not from that country but from Norway. Jola processes all the demands manually, so if she sees the message, she'll know what to do.

Just leave Sweden in and put the correct address under comments. Jola is processing all orders manually and will contact you if there is a problem. :YAHOO:

Just leave Sweden in and put the correct address under comments. Jola is processing all orders manually and will contact you if there is a problem. :YAHOO:

Thanks!! Will do that.