Forum Members Mugshots Site

Jason_Voorhees

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO Vamps and Mr Lot...........................One of you has been bad!!...There I was going through the pics again and suddenly I see and Jango snogging Robo pic!!.Where did that come from??

OK.So why is Jo 27, Sam 21, Emotionalvampire, Mr Lot and many more not there??.get your pics out!!

Jason...............This is your task.....seek, find, picture.........................oh and let me know how this works..

I send you picture of Mr Lot which you won't print with permission but my Rogo pic makes it??...Time to add Mr Lot me thinks...

FAO Vamps and Mr Lot...........................One of you has been bad!!...There I was going through the pics again and suddenly I see and Jango snogging Robo pic!!.Where did that come from??

Don't look at me I haven't sent any in to Jason Vorhees and I am sure Jason will confirm that when he returns.

I am aware from an earlier post of yours that you did send some other pictures to Jason, is it at all possible you sent one of yours by mistake???

Other than that, sorry but it wasn't me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vamps

xXx

ps the only pics I recently sent in one was two others of me, and that was last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am going to try and send piccies in, Stinkyberm cat (plus me) and Qui Gon cat (and quigon forum member). Should be a laugh, after that my next job of the day is to set up the printer (got a new one in Jan sales) only after that am I allowed to come out to play!!!!!!!! :blink:

Lol, well I was a good girlie and didn't do ANY drinking!!! Can't guarentee it at the next meet though ;) WHERE I WILL BE! IN MARCH!!!

xxkissesxx :lol:

hahahaha.......... im sure most of you have heard about my drunken antics... im funny when im drunk!!!

IM MAKING THE MOST OF NOT GOING HOME THAT NIGHT DAMNIT!! hahaha - so whose gonna buy me the drinks then!?!?! ;)

})i({