online tickets/fast-pass

shaneus

hey peeps. i had a 4ght and yeah it did hurt!!!! wot wud ppl say if u cud get tickets 2 c the stars online as soon as they've been confirmed, or if u aint got the internet (incase ur rnd a m8s readin this) then wot bout the ppl that have got tickets have a seperate que for the star?!? then like 5 ppl from the tickety que go and then 1 from the ppl that aint got tickets, that way a lot more ppl wud b a lot more happy cz me 'n' my m8s didnt have the chance 2 meet ne1 cz we didnt get there in time to get the tickets 4 ne1. well it was jus a 4ght cz i fink that it wud b really cool if they did do it, even if it dnt get introduced till C6 as long as they get it in soon i'll b soooo much happier cz i will have a chance 2 get tickets!!!!! well lets hear wot u fink!

shaneus :D

First, welcome to the forum.

Second, are you a fan of number plates? I had a very hard time deciphering what it was you had to say... please remember there are visitors to this forum for whom English is not their first language. I've been speaking English for 20+ years and I had a hard time working out what you are saying.

Never again in my life do I want to read 'thought' written as '4ght'... :shudders:

First, welcome to the forum.

Second, are you a fan of number plates? I had a very hard time deciphering what it was you had to say... please remember there are visitors to this forum for whom English is not their first language. I've been speaking English for 20+ years and I had a hard time working out what you are saying.

Never again in my life do I want to read 'thought' written as '4ght'... :shudders:

Ahh, so that's what 4ght meant - I've been speaking English for 40+ years but I still couldn't work it out ! :D Anyway I think it's a nice idea in principle but I'm not sure it would work. After all there seems to be over 1000 members on this forum so perhaps we wouldn't gain much of an advatage. ;)

I agree it definately wouldnt work I worked at C4 and it's hard enough to control one queue let alone two you are just making more work for Showmasters and the helpers if you wanna see the stars then do what the rest of us do and get up early ..........

Lilelfgirlxx

Edited by LilElfGirl

Hey

My thoughts are as follows: -

Maybe for massively loved stars like elijah and co in the future maybe they could have one or two days for the turn up and sign people and a special relaxed day for the stars for all those who travel in a long way where they get garunteed tickets!

only a thought though!

i came back on the monday after no luck on sunday and got an autograph for a friend who could not come back!

you see I like few people live in Mk and booked the days of work as i knew i couldn't get all in one day coz I work up the Centre and know how Nuts it can get!

Mo :D:D:lol::P:D

LOL! I read '4ght' as 'fight'. Still sort of makes sense...

I agree two queues is just going to add to the chaos. But maybe they could copy an idea from, um, elswhere...

What I've seen done is have limited numbers of a special ticket sold in advance and at extra cost on the Internet. People with that ticket are guarenteed an autograph and get in the queue first. After that you could have people who queued on the day.

Why should we as forum members get an advantage maybe other people dont have the internet or just dont know that this forum is here. either way i think the system in place is fair queues are necessary and getting to the front of that queue to meet the biggest star is needed to meet them. Im not bitching i got to meet them all and on each day I dragged my butt out of bed at the crack of dawn to meet them i booked my hotel well in advance to guarantee my place there and I got what I wanted all because of MY hard work and sacrifices. This my friends is the way it was if you had to travel up each day then im sorry but planning is needed you must have realised how busy it was going to be if you didnt then you must have had cotton wool in your ears because it was splattered all over the forum that people would be getting there very early. Just make sure your there early next time.

Lilelfgirlxx

i agree , i had no idea about the forum or anything before my friend told me about it and said she had a spare ticket i am so great ful to her, its unbelievable, but she worked hard too, booking the hotel, ages in advance, and we all got up at the crack of dawn too, on one day even before dawn had risen to queue. I really don't see how people could have thought there wouldn't be queues to see some of the most famous and well loved people ever. I don't think that an interenet ticket system would work, because not everyone has the net or even knows about the forum. But i do think something maybe needs to be done for C5 for queues which are going to be huge, i don't no maybe, a ummmm..... cut off point where no more tickets are given out because didn't they give out more tickets than people could be seen so people who had tickets were dissapointed, maybe only a 1000 people per person or something, also to stop being rushed through so much at break neck speed. Don't think im condoning spending a while with them, because i agree it should be quite speedy to get more people through, but the speed of the elijah, queue and i think i was number 81 was just stupid. They guy actually pushed my friend out the way, it just wasn't right. Just an idea, lol, sorry ive gone on, hehe xx

hey peeps. i had a 4ght and yeah it did hurt!!!! wot wud ppl say if u cud get tickets 2 c the stars online as soon as they've been confirmed, or if u aint got the internet (incase ur rnd a m8s readin this) then wot bout the ppl that have got tickets have a seperate que for the star?!? then like 5 ppl from the tickety que go and then 1 from the ppl that aint got tickets, that way a lot more ppl wud b a lot more happy cz me 'n' my m8s didnt have the chance 2 meet ne1 cz we didnt get there in time to get the tickets 4 ne1. well it was jus a 4ght cz i fink that it wud b really cool if they did do it, even if it dnt get introduced till C6 as long as they get it in soon i'll b soooo much happier cz i will have a chance 2 get tickets!!!!! well lets hear wot u fink!

shaneus :lol:

ENGLISH PLEASE !!!!

I agree that I think it would create more problems.

It would be creating a lot more work for Showmasters and their helpers, because then they'd have to sort tickets out, and do something so that they know that the tickets couldn't be forged at all.

I don't think it's a possibility really.

• 3 weeks later...

hi im sorry about the text language, its a force of habit!!!!!

i can undersatnd that it could cause problems which is why i got another idea from a fellow forum member...

what about if the event was organised so that there would be morning, afternoon and late afternoon session during each day so the morning tickets go on sale the night before, the afternoon tickets go on sale during the morning and the late afternoon tickets go on sale during the afternoon and so on and so forth.

i rekon that this could work better than the internet tickets cz as u say some people dont have internet access and lil elf girl theres no need to get arsh on me it was jus an idea im not as bothered about it as some people are ok i jus sugessted it!

And i did get up early thanks its not my fault that i live in hatfield heath is it and i know that people fly over, i was talking to a woman who had flown from switzerland or somewhere just to see elija and she hadnt got a ticket, thats what gave me an idea i THOUGHT (lol) that if something could be done so she could get tickets from her country then i should suggest it

sorry if i had offended any one or upset any one i just had a brainstorm and thought that it could work

sorry again

hi im sorry about the text language, its a force of habit!!!!!

i can undersatnd that it could cause problems which is why i got another idea from a fellow forum member...

what about if the event was organised so that there would be morning, afternoon and late afternoon session during each day so the morning tickets go on sale the night before, the afternoon tickets go on sale during the morning and the late afternoon tickets go on sale during the afternoon and so on and so forth.

i rekon that this could work better than the internet tickets cz as u say some people dont have internet access and lil elf girl theres no need to get arsh on me it was jus an idea im not as bothered about it as some people are ok i jus sugessted it!

And i did get up early thanks its not my fault that i live in hatfield heath is it and i know that people fly over, i was talking to a woman who had flown from switzerland or somewhere just to see elija and she hadnt got a ticket, thats what gave me an idea i THOUGHT (lol) that if something could be done so she could get tickets from her country then i should suggest it

sorry if i had offended any one or upset any one i just had a brainstorm and thought that it could work

sorry again

That could help or maybe have a lord of the rings day

Harry Potter day

Bond, James Bond day

Star Trek Day

Buffy and Angel day

For tickets have like you said.

Kyle Longbottom

Lots of good ideas in theory but I think the only realistic one is the one that SMs use. Unfortunately you have to book somewhere to stay in MK (if you don't live in the surrounding area) to have any chance of meeting the big stars. On the other hand if you have gone to the time, effort and expense of doing this then really you deserve to meet them more than other people who turn up late. Just my thoughts (incidentally I'll have to stay over next time because I live too far away). :firedevil: