Thanks from Pitboss Jola

Jola

Wow.... what can I say?

This weekend was probably one of the busiest, craziest, maddest that Showmasters have known!

A HUGE thank you to everyone that crewed the show and that I worked with. We say it time and time again, but without you guys there would be NO show. You all rock and you all pull together to get the job done.

How we survived today I'll never know. The crowds were phenominal. We knew it would be busy but this was amazing!

To everyone who worked down at the Heroes end - you are just that. Heroes! We got through practically everyone who had a VQ ticket and although rushed, you all kept smiling as much as possible to the bitter end.

It really is a pleasure and a priveledge to work alongside you all. We're growing bigger and bigger with each show and you should all be proud of yourselves. :D

To SM Towers - thank you for all the hard work you put in to have the shows and thank you for having us as part of the ever growing family! :P

Yep well done and shout outs to Jola, John and Gemma, it was manic but you coped mavellously despite the pressure. To the rest of the crew in that area - kudos also, hell we did it! You guys all rock!

hugs

K

:unsure:

now gonna sleep for a week - (I wish)

Am not sure I have survived yesterday yet :help: !

I shall never forget watching that crowd come running at us!! But we as a section rocked! Ok some complaints but overall we got as many people through as possible, the crew got their autos and photos too and we all stayed smiling! Funnily enough was actually fun - in that strange way......!! :king:

Always great working with you babe and 'grrr'!!!

You absolutely rocked my love.

It was an extremely manic day in our area, and you were running around all day to make sure everything was smooth.....2/3 things at a time at least :dance: along with Gem, John and Andy, big kudos all round for a big day and weekend! It was a pleasure as always :unsure:

Edited by roxy

A pleasure as always to work with you! Hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the neck :YAHOO: Thank you for sorting out the hotel, as always you do a fantastic job, and we wouldn't have anywhere to sleep, if not for your hard work.

Huge hugs

Marina xxx

Great working with you...even if I hardly saw you in amongst the melee in front of me. I'm still on cloud nine. :YAHOO:

There was a melee?

Hmmmm...

Oh you mean the people auditioning for the next epic film in the making "LFACC..... The Fans of War!" :D

:D