Important - Ordering Tickets Online

Jola

It seems that a few of you are having problems in ordering online as the relevant card type may not be listed.

Don't panic!

All the orders have to be processed manually. The online shop only "holds" the information. So, if you need to select a different card option to the one you are using, that is fine. Input the details so that your order goes through.

If there is a problem in processing we DO get in contact with you to clarify the situation.

You can also put a note in with your order (the order form has a section for this) so you can bring to our attention what the situation is.

Hope this helps.

Jola

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Jola!

I ordered 3 adult entries for the whole week-end last sunday, but the money is still not withdrawn from my bank account?

I'm french, i was one of those who had troubles with ordering because of the Mastercard not recognised...So i put 'visa' instead and everything went smooth .

But as i notice the money is still on my bank account, i wonder if there is another problem?

Must i order again or? Thx for answering :no:

laurence VALETTE

hi Jola!

I ordered 3 adult entries for the whole week-end last sunday, but the money is still not withdrawn from my bank account?

I'm french, i was one of those who had troubles with ordering because of the Mastercard not recognised...So i put 'visa' instead and everything went smooth .

But as i notice the money is still on my bank account, i wonder if there is another problem?

Must i order again or? Thx for answering ;)

laurence VALETTE

If there was a problem with your card, we would get in contact with you. No money has been taken out of your account yet, due to the fact we're very busy with the upcoming show this weekend, so orders in the shop are not being processed quite so quickly.

We have to manually process the orders ourselves, the shop only "holds" your order so to speak.

They haven't sold out.

We've been busy with LFACC to respond to everything and not all of Showmasters have returned back to work yet :D

But technically speaking, yes you can change your ticket. You will need to email in to info@collectormania.com which is the shop address, so that we can keep track of what you want to do.

And another week's over and still no money taken from my account for my 3 adults tickets..I ordered august, 23th: more than 2 weeks ago now!...I know, i must relax but still, i made 3 collectormanias and the money was taken out much faster.Plus better get the money at the beginning of the month :YAHOO: My confirmation number is 1125.

Please, TAKE MY MONEY SOON :D (hey, it's kind of rare to hear that, right? :clap: ) so i can sleep at night!!!! :wub:

And another week's over and still no money taken from my account for my 3 adults tickets..I ordered august, 23th: more than 2 weeks ago now!...I know, i must relax but still, i made 3 collectormanias and the money was taken out much faster.Plus better get the money at the beginning of the month :uhoh: My confirmation number is 1125.

Please, TAKE MY MONEY SOON :clap: (hey, it's kind of rare to hear that, right? :wub: ) so i can sleep at night!!!! :wub:

I have just called to confirm my tickets are definatly booked and will get confirmation on Monday, I suggest if you haven't heard by Monday afternoon give showmasters a call on 01234 752485 between 12-7pm (you may have to keep trying) and check they have processed your tickets.

Try calling 3 times in a row it seems to prompt them to answeras they are really busy but so helpful.

However i spoke to them on Tuesday anyway to confirm how many tickets they had left and they still had half the gold passes and loads of standard and i was told they process them in order of arrival so if you did it before Tuesday you should have no problems (just call to confirm anyway to be sure).

Good Luck

Anybody else unbelievably excited????????

:YAHOO:

Edited by faythe

I don't think it's the best idea to encourage everyone to call. Sure if there's a problem, call, but calling to demand an answer to why theyhaven't processed the order yet is just wasting their time. Like you said, they are busy.

My apologies was not attempting to overload them with calls, they advised me to call if we had heard nothing within a week of purchase to confirm. x

When you book online you receive an email confirming your order. That *IS* your confirmation that you have booked.

If there is a problem with processing the payments, then we will get in touch with you.

There is a slight delay in processing orders at present, as we've been busy with Glasgow and LFACC but should start getting back on track this week.

You really don't need to phone into the office. If you have any queries, email info@collectormania.com which is for shop enquiries.

• 2 weeks later...