Which is your favourite site?

theoden_of_rohan

The Ultimate Site?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Facebook
    • Myspace

Whats the point to having your own facebook or myspace page?
For me it's helped to track down old school mates and friends from long ago. Not all of them were that close to me but its a nice, easy and not too direct or personal form of keeping in touch with whats going on in their lives. I don't have to write to them, I can just read their blogs and look at their pics to see what they're up to just out of interest.

Some of my friends I'll never see again (or very rarely) cos they've gone back home to NZ/Australia/USA/Hong Kong etc or I only met them on holiday so these sites are a convenient way to see what they're up to and what they look like now.

Exactly that - I've managed to get in touch with loads of my uni friends and people I used to work with via facebook. Some of them we've been trying for ages to track each other down. I could never really get into myspace. The only trouble with facebook is all of the pointless invites you get and also if you reject a friend request the other person knows about it and there's nothing worse than having someone tell you they don't want to be your friend!!

I have both a MySpace and a Facebook, but I hardly ever go on my Facebook really. I prefer MySpace, Im not sure why, I think perhaps because I find it easier to use plus more people I know have a MySpace account.

Edited by Laurenx

The only trouble with facebook is if you reject a friend request the other person knows about it
That's not true is it? I've never recived any indication that I havent been accepted...it just stays the same and nothing happens. Same as MySpace - I/they just don't show up on my friends list.

I refused for ages to get a facebook as I did with a myspace. But I did and now I'm hooked :thumbup:

Facebook is better, there's much more to do, and it's way more interactive.

Exactly what she said :angel: I resisted both, now ironically/happily have both but facebook's definitely more fun (mmm apps!)

And I've never had so many good blasts from the past track me down in such a short space of time....cool place all round :D

I might have to give one of these two sites a try, or at least look at them to see what they offer and how they differ. From reading peoples comments in this thread, to me it seems like Facebook is the better of the two, for me, but we shall see. I'll probably have a look and not bother with either, who knows.....

:o

LLAP :dance: