The JRD Campaign

sweetj_nomad

He's been announced for Glasgow. But lets face it there is there not a whole bunch of us who want the man, the myth, the legend; John Rhys Davies to come to London also?

Ever since my first SM event I've always thought he was the truest gentleman and scholar I ever did meet and it was such a pleasure. I just hope enough people read this and feel the same to campaign for the "Son of Gloin" to make a grand appearance at Earls Court on the opening days of September :YAHOO:

We know SM are good for giving the people what they want, so hopefully if we get enough wanting then John will hop on the train place that was originally reserved for Mr Biehn :YAHOO:

J.

Sorry, John is not coming to London.

Thank God.

Let Glasgow have at least 1 really big guest that people have to travel for. Theres only about 10 guests coming up here.

Do the people going to London not feel they have enough with the 70+ guests going to LFCC without taking the best Glasgow one as well?

Got my vote (Is Sala yet do we know)

im guessing no mate as on the main LFCC page the gif with Sala Baker and Ray Park on has changed to a static image without either of them on it now :headscratch:

he was on early