SUPER Guests?

Superman

I would love some SUPER people to attend, what about you guys?

Marc McClure (Jimmy 1978)

Margot Kidder (Lois 1978)

Brandon Routh (Superman 2006)

Dean Cain (Superman 1993-1997)

Helen Slater (Supergirl 1984)

Justin Whalin (Jimmy 1994-1997)

Eddie Jones (Jonathan 1993-1997)

K Callan (Martha 1993-1997)

Sam Huntington (Jimmy 2006)

Any Smallville cast

You missed....

Teri Hatcher.... :wub::gorgeous::wub:

:yoda:

I missed her because she is too big in Hollywood now, because of desperate housewives.

she would never do a convention, but I would love to meet her.

She was the first girl I ever had a crush on, :gorgeous:

I still kind of do.

youve got my vote buddy, but i dont think we will see brandon again,i think that was a lucky one off for us.

I only found out about collectormania three days before he attended, I was so upset I did not have time to sort out arrangments & could not go.

well i hope you get to meet him someday superman he was very cool and polite to every one, was the nicest signer ive ever meet.

but to join in with everyone Helen slater please!!!!! and tom welling.

I think we got lucky with Brandon but hopefully we can get him back, missed him last time and he is always going to be a crowd puller.

Annette O'Toole = MILF

I think she's probably heading towards GILF territory now. Although that said it's always been a bit unclear as to what the age windows are for MILF and GILF-hood. Do you just have to be a mum to be a MILF? i.e. can a 17 year old be a MILF? Surely not.... I'm thinking MILF covers 35-45? In which case that places Annette O'Toole firmly as a GILF.

Thoughts?

PS :- On this note, don't forget Susannah York...

I would think that should read

"never really had any good Smallville guests at a Showmasters event"

Allison Mack was fantastic at the convention in May, especially as she sang during her Q & A.

Both John Glover and John Schnieder have done alot of other stuff as well as Smallville, so they would be good guests to get at some point?

well i hope you get to meet him someday superman he was very cool and polite to every one, was the nicest signer ive ever meet.

I think we got lucky with Brandon but hopefully we can get him back, missed him last time and he is always going to be a crowd puller.

Bring Back Brandon you say?! :YAHOO:

Annette O'Toole = MILF

I think she's probably heading towards GILF territory now. Although that said it's always been a bit unclear as to what the age windows are for MILF and GILF-hood. Do you just have to be a mum to be a MILF? i.e. can a 17 year old be a MILF? Surely not.... I'm thinking MILF covers 35-45? In which case that places Annette O'Toole firmly as a GILF.

Thoughts?

PS :- On this note, don't forget Susannah York...

35, 45 or 55.

As a 22 yr old I think shes still hot.

413_bio_sml_martha.jpg:chair:

Edited by Superman

Bring Back Brandon you say?! :lol:

Well the BRING BACK BURT CAMPAIGN has been somewhat disappointing so far................................... :)

Bring Back Brandon you say?! :D

Well the BRING BACK BURT CAMPAIGN has been somewhat disappointing so far................................... :)

Keep the faith Rich! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...