Just booked a room but..

• Showmasters Admin

Fray101 has just booked a room for us but she was told that the con rate only applies for Friday and Saturday, and Sunday night is £82 not £60.

Since the site says the rate applies all three nights - who's wrong? :angry:

Hi ya!

I expect it to be the same £60 for Sunday night too. I wont be able to check now though until Monday as the conferencing people are not in over the weekend.

As soon as I have a definite answer on this on Monday I will post and let you know.

Mark

• Showmasters Admin

Hi guys, this is Sj the webmaster here.

I spoke to the hotel about 3pm on Friday to go over all details before putting them online and was told that Tania and Janette would be dealing with the bookings for the Eclipse weekend. I was told that the rate was the same for all nights, and I myself booked my room for £60 per night including the sunday night and it was B&B so if you have problems get in touch with them. They also told me that nothing was to be paid before arrival, and bookings can be cancelled up until 2pm of the day of the event. However they do not automatically send out email confirmations they just give people booking references so ask for a confirmation when you book to be sent out and then you have a copy of what you have booked. My confirmationd definitely has £60 p.n. B&B.

However, if when Mark gets to speak to them on Monday he finds anything is different, I will be updating the website right away.

Hope that helps for anyone who was wondering about hotel rooms.

SJ

x