Anyone going to see Prince at the Dome

dufresne

Reports on the opening night are good (three encores !!) and I'm in two minds about going on one of the nights, given that I will be in London then anyway. Anyone else going / thinking about it ?

I will be going with 2 friends of mine. So the date change wasn't a bad thing after all :blush:

Reports on the opening night are good (three encores !!) and I'm in two minds about going on one of the nights, given that I will be in London then anyway. Anyone else going / thinking about it ?

I will be going with 2 friends of mine. So the date change wasn't a bad thing after all :firedevil:

Something else then Andre Hazes of course! :firedevil:

No, but a friend of mine went last night and was impressed with both the show and the venue.

I went on Tuesday night with a friend who'd had the pleasure once already, and she loved it all over again!

I was impressed overall, even with the different style and more ballads than I was expecting lol, very cool. :D