'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Is everyone going to meet up and go as a group. I only want Milo's and Adrian's auto nd Jack and Hayden i don't mind paying at LFCC.

It's a case of how early i can get to london. What's the nearest TRAIN staion (not underground) to the London eye. Charring X, London Bridge?

Waterloo? Sounds ok to me. I'm up for going as a group. What time's good for people?

From home here in Clacton it's going to take about 1 1/2 hours with one train an hour but I can be at Waterloo for an early meet-up if need be.

Those of us planning to meet up need to see if someone responsible wants the task of getting us all to meet up on Friday.

We need someone adult, smart, organised and responsible.

That's me out then....... :dance::firedevil:

Anyone?

Edited by Koroshiya1

Hey everyone. Ive been trying to find some info about this tour for so long now. I thought that NBC would have had everything posted on their site from ages ago. Ah well. But i def wanna go this friday im happy cos everything happens this weekend so i wont have to miss another day of work.

Im mac and im from croydon and it takes me like 30 mins to get to the eye. Im gonna try and get there at 11.30 and just 'jam' till stuff starts happening. Who else is def comin cos it would be nice to meet other heroes fans.

*mac*

TO ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO MEET UP ON FRIDAY!

How about meeting at 11:30 by the Terence Cuneo monument on Waterloo' main concourse:

This:

180px-TerenceCuneoStatueWaterloo.jpg

From here those who want to head over to The London Studios (#8) to catch Milo after he finishes his spot on 'This Morning' can. If you have anything 'HEROES'-related (such as the SFX special for example) you might want to brandish it so as others know they've found the right people! (ok, I mean me....I'll be standing on my lonesome wondering where everyone is when they are actually standing right next to me!)

If you want to meet up post a yes.

Like 'Mac' said, it'd be really good to meet other fans of the show. Should be a good day. :dance:

I'm pretty obvious to notice. I'm a 19 year old guy who look 12 becuase i'm fairly short. :firedevil: with short black hair

I'm up for it. Is 11.30 the best time to meet up. Problem is that we don't know what time Milo is appearing. We don't want him appearing at 10.45 and be left by 11.00.

I have a sharpie i can use and i guess i can pick up a copy of SFX if nothing else comes along. Got a camera although i may try and borrow my sisters camcorder :dance:

• Moderators

I'm still hoping This Morning might email me back at some point, so I guess we'll see about that. I've not organised a time to be there yet, so I'm not sure what I'm doing.

I'm sure I'll see plenty of people there though :dance:

I'll be at the London Eye, I'm short with long darkblonde hair and glasses, most likely wearing a hot pink dress over a pair of jeans (and I'll probably be quite jittery and over-excited)

I'm still debating whether or not to go to the Studios, it seems a kind of uncertain deal cause you dont at what time to be there, and I worry about being back at the London Eye too late after :D But I really want to catch Adrian and Milo, since I'll already be seeing Hayden and Jack at LFCC if I miss them it wouldn't be that big a deal anyway... AGH won't they PLEASE announce a signing?? :D

Also wondering - there's some people on here from London, right? Maybe you could stop by HMV and ask them if they know anything? Even if it nothing's announced on their website NBC might have asked them to keep a lid on things... (I checked the contact thing on their website but couldnt find an e-mail adress, just a phone number which is kind of too expensive for me, damn international rates :lol:)

Also wondering - there's some people on here from London, right? Maybe you could stop by HMV and ask them if they know anything? Even if it nothing's announced on their website NBC might have asked them to keep a lid on things...

That was my thought when I phoned Forbidden Planet to check. I thought even if they couldn't tell me anything, they might have an "Oh, I don't know anything about anything" reaction. But they didn't, the guy put me on hold to go check and came back and told me flat out it wasn't true.

I have to say, it did disappoint me a bit! I was hoping for something that could drag out my suspicions!

So calling HMV or dropping in might be not a terrible idea, even if it just rules something out!

I really don't think HMV do "surprise" signings - and goodness knows they've had people there who would attract a way bigger crowd.

Of course it's worth asking, but if there was something planned, more likely it would be the whole "limited places, get a wrist band" deal like the High School Musical signing on Wednesday, for instance.

Not trying to be negative - just realistic, and would be happy to be proved wrong!

• Moderators

I'd be very surprised if we got any kind of signing now unfortunately.

I know they've been fairly rubbish with being informative, but I'd like to think they're not THAT useless that they'd have a store signing unadvertised up until this point.

I really don't think HMV do "surprise" signings - and goodness knows they've had people there who would attract a way bigger crowd.

Of course it's worth asking, but if there was something planned, more likely it would be the whole "limited places, get a wrist band" deal like the High School Musical signing on Wednesday, for instance.

Not trying to be negative - just realistic, and would be happy to be proved wrong!

I've just tried HMV Oxford Street #0845 602 7800 and Trocadero #0845 602 7804 but when you select the option for a member of staff, it rings once then goes dead! Therefore, no joy so far. Might try again tomorrow seeing as today is a bank holiday so no doubt they are crazy in the stores today.

Going to try Virgin Megastore just in case they might have something to do with this event....worth a try I guess?

Anybody have any other ideas?

I'd be very surprised if we got any kind of signing now unfortunately.

I know they've been fairly rubbish with being informative, but I'd like to think they're not THAT useless that they'd have a store signing unadvertised up until this point.

Sorry, just read the above.

Gotta agree with you there chum.....I fear at this late stage there maybe nothing from HMV or the like. Still, we'd all like to know one way or the other!

Oh, btw....nothing at Virgin Megastores! Worht a try though!

Edited by Koroshiya1

I was going to mention Virgin Megastore too. Possible but not likely considering they DVD Box set is not being released over here :lol:

What if one of us had a family member who watches 'This morning' at home could phone through at 10.30 and let us know what time milo is meant to be on the show? :D

Depending how long it takes to walk to the studio i may go. Otherwise i'l just stay at the Londo eye

I honestly have no idea who's worth contacting except NBC again?

I was going to mention Virgin Megastore too. Possible but not likely considering they DVD Box set is not being released over here :lol:

What if one of us had a family member who watches 'This morning' at home could phone through at 10.30 and let us know what time milo is meant to be on the show? :D

Depending how long it takes to walk to the studio i may go. Otherwise i'l just stay at the Londo eye

I honestly have no idea who's worth contacting except NBC again?

Honestly....the staff member who answered gave the impression they'd never even heard of the show so what you say about the box set doesn't surprise me now!

If it's on the South Bank near the National it's also near the NFT and I've been there a few times so it's not that far.

Edited by Koroshiya1

Im taking my daughter to the High school musical signing at HMV on wednesday, (for me really, lol!) so ill ask then or keep a lookout for anything? Worth a try? Think i might just be going to This Morning tho?

By the way has anyone done a HMV signing before? Are they abit mad? :lol:

WE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING!!!

Not 100% as yet but I called the Cinema Store in Upper St Martins Lane (off Leicester Square and a VERY cool store!)

Guy I spoke to said that they are looking into some kind of event but nothing has been set in stone, if at all. I have to call back and ask for someone specific tomorrow which I will do.

Like I say, not 100% but it's a start! :lol::D

• Moderators

By the way has anyone done a HMV signing before? Are they abit mad? :lol:

Never done one personally, but got a few friends that have in the past, and they've never been too kind about them unfortunately! Bit of a mess usually I've heard.

And with something like High School Musical, I think you can expect a little madness :D

*EDIT*

Thanks for the update 'Koroshiya1' :D A little hope after all .. maybe .. :D

Edited by DavidB