Latest Guest Announcement Vass Anderson

• Moderators

I love that episode of Father Ted!

Any chance of the Star Wars image anytime soon so I can picture who he was. cheers

There is a pic on the main site now. He is the guy in the middle, stood between Alan Harris and General Dodonna.

Graham

Edited by swsigsuk

Graham - Do you know what Bond film Vass Anderson worked on? It says on the front page he was in James Bond - Any idea what one and what character? Thanks

Any chance of the Star Wars image anytime soon so I can picture who he was. cheers

There is a pic on the main site now. He is the guy in the middle, stood between Alan Harris and General Dodonna.

Graham

Ive seen that now :huh: cheers

what exact scene is that from? my eyesight aint as good as it was with a small pic like that! :jason:

fair play to showmasters they r basically making cele europe look silly when they decided showmasters wernt a good idea it was r gain good on u jason keep them origionals comin james earl or mark hammill thrown in for good measure would always be welcome stu bristol

• Moderators

ANH :thumbup:

thought so. but where?! I cant see them three like that anywhere in the film! :thumbup:

That's because it's a posed still, not a screengrab! He is in the war room and the hangar in ANH, but I haven't had the time to pick him out with my pause button yet.

Not sure if he was in ESB, that is new to me. Could be a mistake on the website or Jason could know something he's not telling me. I shall find out...

Graham

ANH :dance:

thought so. but where?! I cant see them three like that anywhere in the film! :thumbup:

That's because it's a posed still, not a screengrab! He is in the war room and the hangar in ANH, but I haven't had the time to pick him out with my pause button yet.

Not sure if he was in ESB, that is new to me. Could be a mistake on the website or Jason could know something he's not telling me. I shall find out...

Graham

Thanks I appreciate it. i went through those scenes in ANH in slow mo and tried to pick him out but had no luck. Has anyone seen that posed still anywhere in a bigger more visible size? thanks :smile:

• Moderators

Any idea what Bond film he appeared in and what character he played?

No idea on the Bond role I'm afraid. I can't find him listed anywhere as being in one, but it is quite possible Jason knows something I don't...

Graham

fair play to showmasters they r basically making cele europe look silly when they decided showmasters wernt a good idea it was r gain good on u jason keep them origionals comin james earl or mark hammill thrown in for good measure would always be welcome stu bristol

I think I have an idea of what you're trying to say and I agree with you, but using capitals and stop marks would make it easier to read it! :D

Graham

I have searched through A New Hope again and wondered is this Vass Anderson?!

vassanderson.jpg

Your advice is appreciated!! Many thanks!!! :D

Edited by jonathan