Latest Guest Announcement - Scott Robinson

We are pleased to announce that Scott Robinson, former member of boyband Five, will be joining us at Musicmania Live!

Five were one of the most successful boybands of the past decade, and we are delighted that Scott will be at Musicmania Live! He's really looking forward to meeting everyone. :hathor:

5ive-album.jpg

I think you've just made my day?!!!

Any chance you can get the rest of the band? I know alot of ppl, including myself, were v upset that their reunion didnt quite go to plan lol so it would be great for everyone to get a chance to meet them all properly one last time.

xxxxx

I wasn't gona go to MM, but I loved 5 and still do! listened to them just today (I have a cheesy pop playlist for the summer lol)

But, that photo is a bit weird you have :S And you have to get J, he was deff my fave- had a huge girly crush on him!!

lol hey girls can we get scott to join in on the 5ive megamix at the party??!!!!

This is cool I'm looking forward to meeting him, never did get to meet five

haha clearly! That would be awesome!

The photo they've used above is from when Scott was in Boogie Nights 2 The Musical. That's why he looks a bit odd!!

Check out his MySpace page for more up to date piccies - www.myspace.com/scottjrobinson

xxxxx

Fantastic guest. I loved Five and still do. According to Five's myspace they are still recording the album so the reunion could still be on.

I remember meeting Five when they did their first ever Radio 1 roadshow in Cheltenham just before they released their first single and they were so cool to meet, and because of the reaction they got in the warm up the shows producers decided to put them on the main bill.

Fantastic guest. I loved Five and still do. According to Five's myspace they are still recording the album so the reunion could still be on.

The reunion is def over I'm afraid =(. Scott had to tell me himself lol. The official press statement etc should be on their MySpace and website it's just that hopefully they might make the songs they did record available at some point.

xxxx

The reunion is def over I'm afraid =(. Scott had to tell me himself lol. The official press statement etc should be on their MySpace and website it's just that hopefully they might make the songs they did record available at some point.

xxxx

That will teach me for not checking their myspace before posting. It's a shame it hasnt worked out for them.