Collectormania 12

kbran

Will be my 6th Collectormania. I am all set for number 12. Hotel booked, didn't want to leave it too late as the big hotels in the centre get booked up so fast! Got a fab deal twin room with bed breakfast and evening meal for the 2 of us £79 a night. CAN'T WAIT.....

Yay!

And since there was only one STARGATE guest at 11 (René Auberjonois - a minor character in one episode but lovely to meet) and Michael Shanks *praying he deosn't cancel again*, Chris Judge *and* Erick Avari have all been announced for 12 *and* this show will coincide with the release (hopefully) of the TV movies, it would such a boon to have an SG1 themed show - Don S Davies, Corin Nemec, Anna-Louise Plowman.. what a great repository of guests SM have provided us with all these years!

Just a suggestion and thank you, SM :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

:YAHOO::YAHOO: cant wait c11 was my first and wont be the last!!!! already planning on going to glasgow collectormania, c12 and possiably the manchester one in nov.

by the time c13 comes in may i will be ready to start all over again(guests and money depending).

This will be my fourth Collectormania and second LFCC.

God, C7 seems like a lifetime ago. My first memory of that was ignoring poor Ian Whyte while his wife and I commenced on a half hour conversation about Pride & Prejudice, the 1995 version!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...