Pubs in MK with gardens!

surfy_sah

I have been enjoying reading Harry Potter in the sun and it's lovely!!! B) get to MK Thursday lunchtime and was thinking, now that none of the people I am hanging out with are working in the afternoon :YAHOO: , that it would be fab to go find us a nice pub garden and enjoy the sunshine!!

thing is none of us are from MK... :help: so where, near the shopping centre, are some nice pubs with gardens/terraces? does the 'Spoons at the Xscape Centre have one?

cheers!! :drunk: (just cause the emotion is fuuunny!! :lol: )

surfy sah xx

Wetherspoons has a nice terrace in the sun, erm......there's a lake called Willen Lake and there's a pub/restaurant with outside seating with a nice lake view.

Also on one of the sides of the shopping center there's a row of pubs/ restaurants with outside seating. (One of them is call Lloyds Bar and there are some pizza restaurants there also)

yep Wetherspoons has seating outside (Well did have when I went there while I was down for CM7). If I remember it's up Midsummer Blvd, not far from the Travelodge and the Jurys?

• Showmasters Admin

Yes, about there.

It still had the seating when we were in the Mexican place at C9, so I guess they didn't get rid of it. *g*

The seating is still there.

no idea! can't really rely on the forecast these days can you!! sure it's meant to be nice tomorrow though B) don't realllllllly mind 'bout the other days, cause C11 is in the mall is an indoor place after all :lol:

surfy sah xx

• 3 weeks later...