OOTP Premiere

elwebb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there.

Flying in on Monday afternoon, flying home on Wednesday. I'm keeping a close eye on the weather forecast as well to know what to pack. I was at the Fantastic Four/Silver Surfer premiere 2 weeks ago. The forecast was for thundery showers; I got sunburn!!

Here's hoping for more of the same.

hmm. i checked the forcast and its really not good. its sods law though. the weather is ok both monday and wednesday but on the day of the actual prem its a mass of blue over london. so i think we can expect a lot more than showers. eeek.

i think i am going to take my alton towers rain mac. that should keep me dry. if only i had wellies....

=x=

hmm. i checked the forcast and its really not good. its sods law though. the weather is ok both monday and wednesday but on the day of the actual prem its a mass of blue over london. so i think we can expect a lot more than showers. eeek.

i think i am going to take my alton towers rain mac. that should keep me dry. if only i had wellies....

=x=

if you can find a shoe zone they sell wellies all year round :YAHOO: then again due to the floods most places have ordered them in. so go buy some!

Was around the square from 3am!! weat

her was nice until the premier actually started then it poured with rain!! Got soaked but made some new friends during the day.

Here are some of the pics i took. There is more on my phone which i havent sorted yet

100_1241.jpg

100_1278.jpg

100_1280.jpg

100_1284.jpg

100_1286.jpg

100_1288.jpg

100_1269.jpg

Edited by vicki