Where are the Lost guests?

firefly2517

• Moderators

Well, as with any tv show/film, just because we've had some in the past it doesn't guarantee any EVERY show.

We've got William Mapother coming to LFACC, so there's obviously still interest from Showmasters in Lost guests.

They're coming towards the end of season 3 in the US, so they're likely finishing that up, and many cast take gaps in filming to take on movie projects etc.

I thought we might have seen some of people who play the dead or flashback only characters - maybe like

Brett Cullen

Kiele Sanchez

Cynthia Watros

John Terry

Michael Bowen (Pickett)

etc.

Would love to see any of the above or any other Lost guest as it's a great show!

• Moderators

We could mabye get the guy who played Mr Eko (I cant remember his name right now) because hes well dead in the show.

They probably can't spell his name to make him a guest board :pyth: I know I cant :pyth:

We could mabye get the guy who played Mr Eko (I cant remember his name right now) because hes well dead in the show.

They probably can't spell his name to make him a guest board :thumbup: I know I cant :YAHOO:

Yeah your right his name is "Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje " that is a bit of a mouthfull XD .