DavidB

• Moderators

Previously on Lost ...

lostcap1vh8.jpglostcap2sj3.jpg

lostcap3yw8.jpglostcap4mw2.jpg

And next ...

Catch-22

Wednesday, April 18th

Desmond convinces Hurley, Jin, and Charlie to follow him on a trek through the jungle. Flashbacks reveal more of Desmond's Army career. Meanwhile, a despondent Kate turns to Sawyer after seeing Jack and Juliet together.

• Moderators

I wouldn't say there's a lack of direction really. Quite a few different subplots were continued in this episode:

Desmond's 'flashes'/Charlie's death.

Juliet integrating herself more into the camp.

Jack still trusting her.

Sawyer/Kate/Jack.

Penny sending someone to the island (probably).

Bernard! .. ok, so he only got a mention but still :D

It came together fairly well I thought. It's hard to remember sometimes that the 'island time' is a lot different from the months we spend watching it, so it's not moving that slowly really. A 'week' for them is god knows how long for us watchers!

I really liked this episode until the very last seconds when I thought: "Oh, no not another character."

But I loved Desmond's flashbacks - I love seeing his spiritual journey and another part of the Penny love story. I think Sawyer is funnier than ever ( the Bernard Phil Collins thing tickled me) at the minute too but the whole Kate love traingle is putting me off -Kate to me seemed desperate and Jack spineless.

• Moderators
:lol: I can't explain how excited I was by the beginning of the episode .. I was like 'yes! they've killed him off in a gruesome and uncaring way! HAHA YOU DESERVED IT YOU NAPPY WEARING bástard!' .. but my joy didn't last for long ;) Edited by DavidB

:P I can't explain how excited I was by the beginning of the episode .. I was like 'yes! they've killed him off in a gruesome and uncaring way! HAHA YOU DESERVED IT YOU NAPPY WEARING b�stard!' .. but my joy didn't last for long ;)

I know!!! Seeing him with that arrow through his neck was such a beautiful image. I nearly cried with joy LOL! :lol:

Such false hope ;)

The last 2 eps have been great. Not too sure I have anything to say really but I do like Juliet and I hope she comes out of this as good.

My main question is where have the Others gone and what is Locke doing?

Actually I had loads of questions but can't remember any of them! :D

Watched this last night. Cool episode. Just knew Juliette wouldn't spill the beans to Sayid. That would be like programme and the endless series to follow all over in one conversation lol. They always just looking meaningfully at each other lol.

Thought she may have been planted but now we know.

Question is, is she bluffing or double bluffing?

I need to know!!! :smile:

Liking the whole Jack/Kate/Sawyer thing although I think it's kind of been done to death now. I think Kate just needs to make her mind up (although if she chooses Jack looks like she may be unlucky). Guess she may have lost them both now but somehow I'm sure we'll see the triangle all over again soon.

And yes who the hell is Naomi?! Obviously wasn't going to be Penny hanging from the tree was it? I felt like saying to Des - "D'oh".

Ooh and the experiment seems to be "trying to make life happen where it shouldn't". That's kind of interesting. Maybe.

Edited by Spike's dream date

Another good episode

When Charlie got shot at the start that was wicked.

I tried to see who was in the picture with the monk but it went to fast

Kate is playing her own little game

Ok they mentioned Bernard but has anyone seen him ?

The sooner Charlie dies, the better. STOP SAVING HIM YOU CELTIC LOVING DEMI-GOD!! :smile:

Desmond B)

Juliet was in this episode for 1.2 seconds or something, I wasn't impressed. Where is Ben? :lol: We shouldn't love the bad guys .... but they're both so wicked! ;)

Where is Bernard? I remember him telling us at Collectormania he was going back to film in the next few weeks ... er ... they lied to him didn't they? Aaaww :D

Ok isn't the woman in the tree the one who gave Desmond her boat? The one who got the message that "we found them" at the end of Season 2?

Oh wait forget it I think that would be too logical. All I want to know is how the heck the island was found. I mean helicopters aren't exactly long distance vehicles are they?

Where's Vincent? :D

• Moderators

Where's Vincent? :D

Plotting. Always plotting.

Actually probably digging up Paulo and Nikki and making them zombies so they can go and do his evil deeds.

Or maybe sat at that table with Ben .. that's what we didn't see when him and Juliet were discussing the 'plan', Vincent was under the table playing with a bone :wub:

Just wondering why not many people like Charlie? Hes not that bad is he? :firedevil:

He's a backrgound character, i.e. he doesn't move the plot along like Desmond, Locke, Juliet etc.

However, there ARE background characters that are likeable...Sun, Hurley etc. They just don't seem to moan as much, or cause as many problems. Charlie seems to show up at the most crucial moments and start whining about a load of rubbish...WHAT IS THE FECKING POINT OF HIM?

I would have punched him in the nose about 20 times since being on that island. Just shut up Charlie. Or better still...die! :firedevil:

Edited by theoden_of_rohan

Just wondering why not many people like Charlie? Hes not that bad is he? :thumbup:

He's a backrgound character, i.e. he doesn't move the plot along like Desmond, Locke, Juliet etc.

However, there ARE background characters that are likeable...Sun, Hurley etc. They just don't seem to moan as much, or cause as many problems. Charlie seems to show up at the most crucial moments and start whining about a load of rubbish...WHAT IS THE FECKING POINT OF HIM?

I would have punched him in the nose about 20 times since being on that island. Just shut up Charlie. Or better still...die! :YAHOO:

Ok, i see your point! :P