Ringcon may be back on for later in the year

SM have just posted in the GMex 3 thead about having to cancel that event but this leaves them with time to possibly organise another show for later this year. This sounds like good news :)

You can read more here:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1048698

Edited by jacksparrowsmistress

Great news that it might be back on.

Seems way too close to Germany another show and though will this mean we will end up getting a lot of the same guests?

I hope not I always enjoy meeting new people and seing the older ones but I'm holding it's not going to be too simliar.

YAY! I can't wait! I too was disappointed when they cancelled RC UK but am glad it may be on. The first weekend of Nov will be around the time of my birthday, so i can celebrate it there!(If thats when it is, if not, i can celebrate it anyway :D)

It would be good if they can get Germanys guests as not everyone can afford to go to the germany one and it will give us the chance to meet the guests that we want to meet without going to germany or pining because we can't go to germany LOL :spidy:

First post after attending every showmasters event, unbelievable.

Anyway, I wasn't to disappointed that another show UK was being cancelled as Jason has given me and everyone so many great LOTR memories over the years that just postoning another year would have been fine. To find out it will be later this year is fantastic!!

Jason, Sean Bean mate, you got Miranda Otto and David Wenham, but he is the MAN.....

Anyway, I wasn't to disappointed that another show UK was being cancelled as Jason has given me and everyone so many great LOTR memories over the years that just postoning another year would have been fine. To find out it will be later this year is fantastic!!

Jason, Sean Bean mate, you got Miranda Otto and David Wenham, but he is the MAN.....

I'll second that!

I'll second that!

I'll third that!

I've had bad luck meeting him so far, Poppy and I even had a banner for him at The Island premiere and still couldnt get him :king: