Photo Shoot Pics

kesh01

Mine was supposed to be sent out to me and it still hasn't arrived :dance:

*waits by the postbox*

I'm new to these boards so hello evryone

I have a few questions can anyone tell me how this works I was advised it would be posted the end of next week or beginning week after.

My question is, is the slip they gave us after we had the photo taken individual to myself, I know at the cons I go to you get an no. specific to my photo. Or does it just cover the whole shoot?

I ask this as when I filled a postal form out my friend said put a description of yourself on it, which I found a bit odd?

First collectormania event for me so am slightly in the dark!! But loved every minute of it especially meeting Kavan and Joe

Just wished I'd had more time/energy to see more guests

Thanks everyone :P

Hi Guys

A newbie here, this was my first Collectormania and I have to say it was an awesome weekend :chair: even though I did forget my camera :thumbup:

anyway - he's my addition to the photo shoot's

Englund_Chris2.jpg

Freddy vs Jedi

Yay i saw you in the line for the robert englund photo shoot! lol i was one of the weird freddy krueger girls! lol :D Great photo did u want until they had been done?

Mine was supposed to be sent out to me and it still hasn't arrived :chair:

*waits by the postbox*

I'm new to these boards so hello evryone

I have a few questions can anyone tell me how this works I was advised it would be posted the end of next week or beginning week after.

My question is, is the slip they gave us after we had the photo taken individual to myself, I know at the cons I go to you get an no. specific to my photo. Or does it just cover the whole shoot?

I ask this as when I filled a postal form out my friend said put a description of yourself on it, which I found a bit odd?

First collectormania event for me so am slightly in the dark!! But loved every minute of it especially meeting Kavan and Joe

Just wished I'd had more time/energy to see more guests

Thanks everyone :thumbup:

The event was only 3 days ago give them a couple of weeks they do have a lot to sort out, as to why you write a description down, its so when they come to post the photo they get the right one, the number ticket you got is for that photo shoot.

Dont worry you will get your photo.

Here my photo shoot pix with Joe and Julie -

S4010459.jpg

S4010457.jpg

xxxx

So very jealous! Am I the only person who is going to have Joe actualy crouching so he can be in the shot?? So very embarassing! They could have got me a box to stand on...And I'm not short!!!!

[

The event was only 3 days ago give them a couple of weeks they do have a lot to sort out, as to why you write a description down, its so when they come to post the photo they get the right one, the number ticket you got is for that photo shoot.

Dont worry you will get your photo.

Yeah thanks for the info it's not that I'm hassling/wanting it immediately!

It was just the confusion for me with the slip and how it worked at Collectormania as opposed to other cons I've been to.

I will wait patiently I know these things can take up to 4 weeks

Thanks for the info again :wub:

Hi all, yeah, I am concerned about photo shoot picture also. I was told I would receive it by the end of this week. What is concerning me though, is that if the little slip with the card number on is for the whole shoot, how will they know who I am as I was not asked for a description of myself. My name and address were written in a little pad, no other details were asked for. Can anyone put my mind at rest please?

Hey man, regarding the photo shoot if they took ALL your details down and took a picture of you, it should be fine and they should send it to you. If you haven't recieved it any time next week i suggest you ring showmasters to see what's going on.

Edited by Fisal316

Hi all, yeah, I am concerned about photo shoot picture also. I was told I would receive it by the end of this week. What is concerning me though, is that if the little slip with the card number on is for the whole shoot, how will they know who I am as I was not asked for a description of myself. My name and address were written in a little pad, no other details were asked for. Can anyone put my mind at rest please?

Hey all, I was crewing on sunday in the photoshoot section. The little slips you received were individual to your picture. It takes some time to get photoshoot pics sent out. There was a lot not picked up by the end of the weekend, so it will take Showmaster a while to go through all of them. Don't worry

Hey all, I was crewing on sunday in the photoshoot section. The little slips you received were individual to your picture. It takes some time to get photoshoot pics sent out. There was a lot not picked up by the end of the weekend, so it will take Showmaster a while to go through all of them. Don't worry

Thanks so much for that. I was getting a little worried. Now I know, I can look forward to Mr Posty.

:YAHOO:

Thats good news and has put my mind at rest many thanks for letting us know

I shall just look forward to the postie bring it in the near future

:YAHOO:

Hey man, regarding the photo shoot if they took ALL your details down and took a picture of you, it should be fine and they should send it to you. If you haven't recieved it any time next week i suggest you ring showmasters to see what's going on.

Just wondered if anyone out there has received their A Team Sunday photo shoot pic yet?

It helps so I have an idea what day to stay in for the postie

No worries if no-one has yet!

Many thanks :cylon: