LATEST PHOTO OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT:

showmasters

I'd like to echo buffymon's sentiments, if anyone is willing to sell their spare photo shoot ticket could they please email me at lozzypower@yahoo.co.uk

Very very much appreciated :dance::YAHOO:

Laura x

Edited by Lozzy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone has a spare ticket for the photo shoot or for the REMOVED, let me know. I was too late :jason:

I would happily buy it.

ma780101@yahoo.com

EDIT: It is against forum rules to name shows or events not affiliated with Showmasters.

ooops. sorry about that.

soo glad i booked mine when i did now!

Oh yeah, you aren't the only one :D

I was torn between buying two off the website, or waiting til the show and seeing if I could just get a photo with an autograph; but then I read about how posed photos will not be possible so I bought the opportunity for me and my sister, I'm just hoping we can include moo somehow :D

soo glad i booked mine when i did now!

Oh yeah, you aren't the only one :uhoh:

I was torn between buying two off the website, or waiting til the show and seeing if I could just get a photo with an autograph; but then I read about how posed photos will not be possible so I bought the opportunity for me and my sister, I'm just hoping we can include moo somehow :o

haha awww i love moo. I saw your whole page on how moo went to London i think it was! :P

I hope moo gets a pic with James.

Im glad I bought my tickets now too! hehee!

xxx

• Showmasters Admin

is it pretty much a conveyor belt type deal where you're ushered in, smile, flash then out?

or do you get a chance to shake hands (or whatever :smile: )

Someone asked this earlier in this very thread. See my answer to Chris >>HERE<<

Edited by Too Tall

well i'm just putting this cos loads of people have lol i don't even know why i'm laughing, it's not at all funny that I've missed the oppertunity of getting a photo with James :[

But anyway, if you're crazy and fancy selling your ticket to me then email me at littleH5555@aol.com

If not then you could always describe yourself and I'll come up to you at the convention and get a ticket in exchange for a kiss?? I'm sure someone will give their ticket up for that.

Otherwise I'll just have to wait till next time.. xxx

Edited by Hellion44

• Showmasters Admin

for you that have bought more than one ticket - will you have your picture taken twice in a row, or how does that work?

*not jeaous, not jealous, not jeaouls..noooo* :D

Firstly the person may have bought 2 ticket as one is for a friend! I bought 3 of the Sunday tickets all for friends.

If they have bought the 2 tickets for themselves it's up to them. They can either give in both tickets at the same time and have both taken one after the other. Or if they have time to waste they could get one done and then go back and join the queue again and then come back in to have the second one taken. It's really upto them.

for you that have bought more than one ticket - will you have your picture taken twice in a row, or how does that work?

*not jeaous, not jealous, not jeaouls..noooo* :D

Firstly the person may have bought 2 ticket as one is for a friend!

uhum..of course. I´m not stupid. But I know several people that have bought several tickets for themselves. I was just wondering how it worked durig the shoot, if there were any specific rulets etc.

But now I know.

Woob woob woob woob woob woob

I got me two tickets to meet James!!!! Woooooooooot!!!!!

Soooo excited!!!!!

Darn, now I can't feel special anymore :WINCE:

:blink: You're seeing him twice? ^_^

The second one is for my bf, he wants to meet him too.

You can still feel special though hon, not everyone is gonna get to meet him and you did manage to get one of the first batch of tickets. That was so quick off the mark, well done hon!!!

I sooooooo can't wait lol :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Woob woob woob woob woob woob

I got me two tickets to meet James!!!! Woooooooooot!!!!!

Soooo excited!!!!!

Darn, now I can't feel special anymore :clap:

:clap: You're seeing him twice? ^_^

The second one is for my bf, he wants to meet him too.

You can still feel special though hon, not everyone is gonna get to meet him and you did manage to get one of the first batch of tickets. That was so quick off the mark, well done hon!!!

I sooooooo can't wait lol :thumbup::dance::chair:

I know! I can't wait either, all you guys are getting me so hyped ^_^

Though now that I think about it... all you people getting the photoshoot tickets now are gonna get your photos done on the Saturday, whereas I have to wait til the sunday ¬¬

*special-ness dropping* :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Hopefully he wont be so busy as last time, I heard it was chaos??

It was far from chaos. It was just very busy on the Sunday. The tickets had to be stopped being given out at 1000. The problem was that by the time the show opened at 10am there were already 1000+ people stood in the queue and so a lot people didn't get a ticket. These people were not happy as you'd expect, so there was a bit of agro over that.

Were as on the Monday he had an open queue by 2pm.

Edited by Too Tall

IE 7.0 works fine for me, Firefox too. I don't have Mozilla, so I can't check on that, sorry. :YAHOO:

The store was very slow frequently during the course of the day though. Maybe you hit one of the busy periods.

Photo session tickets for James on Saturday and Anthony are both still available.