Get Torri Back

matrix8

I have to agree with Tiggerific - thanks for the warning that you are all posting about Paul leaving, it's news to me :( anyone who knows me knows I can't ABIDE spoilers in any way shape or form :uhoh: yes there is a warning in place now but lets face it, having already replied in this topic previously I didn't think it would be that big a deal to come in here. maybe you should renamed it "rumours and discussion surrounding main cast members leaving SGA" as it certainly isn't about supporting the notion of getting Tori for a future event :P

surfy sah xx

Well, it was a guest request topic in the first place and I thought an obvious title like that would be even more spoiler-ish.:wub: I changed the title another time - is that better?

And I'd like to point out that I was trying to keep my posts without any names. I know how much certain people hate spoilers. :poki:;)

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you there when she said that she'd called Paul in glee that she'd be working with him again and was then disappointed when he told her he was leaving the show? My friend Kelly was.

Well thats funny because I remember her saying she'd phoned Paul, but NOT that he told her he was leaving..and I didnt leave the talk once so not like I would have missed it..something like that I would have known about, and so would my fellow SG friends I was sitting with..

Were you there when she said that she'd called Paul in glee that she'd be working with him again and was then disappointed when he told her he was leaving the show? My friend Kelly was.

Well thats funny because I remember her saying she'd phoned Paul, but NOT that he told her he was leaving..and I didnt leave the talk once so not like I would have missed it..something like that I would have known about, and so would my fellow SG friends I was sitting with..

Don't snap at me - I wasn't the one who told me that.

• Showmasters Admin

But you were the one that implied crippsy_99 didn't know what he was talking about because you assumed he wasn't there either. At that point you were more than happy to point the finger and say your friend was there and so you knew best. I think his response was more than polite considering your initial implication that he didn't know what he was talking about.

Edited by Too Tall

I have to agree with Tiggerific - thanks for the warning that you are all posting about Paul leaving, it's news to me :( anyone who knows me knows I can't ABIDE spoilers in any way shape or form :uhoh: yes there is a warning in place now but lets face it, having already replied in this topic previously I didn't think it would be that big a deal to come in here. maybe you should renamed it "rumours and discussion surrounding main cast members leaving SGA" as it certainly isn't about supporting the notion of getting Tori for a future event :angry:

surfy sah xx

Well, it was a guest request topic in the first place and I thought an obvious title like that would be even more spoiler-ish.:blush: I changed the title another time - is that better?

And I'd like to point out that I was trying to keep my posts without any names. I know how much certain people hate spoilers. :P;)

soz, it wasn't aimed at you QS! was just PO at the time :( thankies for re-edit B)

and if Steve aka crippsy_99 was there and didn't hear it, I'd have thought to believe him to be honest. not just cause he's my mate but because news like that probably wouldn't be said in a talk and if it HAD been said, I'm sure we would have all heard about it long ago when said talk took place :D

not that I'm taking sides cause I'm not, I just know Steve would have told me if he'd heard such a thing :D

surfy sah xx

Yeah, I agree with Sah here.

There were more people in the room than crippsy_99 and Trialia's friend. If Jewel had said what Trialia's friend thinks she said, the (already founded) "Save Carson Beckett" campaign would be on the war path already, and so far they are not. *g*

As I said, people can hear wrongly or misunderstand.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

But you were the one that implied crippsy_99 didn't know what he was talking about because you assumed he wasn't there either. At that point you were more than happy to point the finger and say your friend was there and so you knew best. I think his response was more than polite considering your initial implication that he didn't know what he was talking about.

That's crap, TT. I asked if he was there. I didn't say he wasn't or imply he wasn't, I asked. Specifically to avoid any implication.

If you choose to read me wrongly, that's your lookout and not mine. Get off my back - I didn't say things deliberately to annoy people.

Edited by Trialia

• Showmasters Admin

I asked if he was there. I didn't say he wasn't or imply he wasn't, I asked. Specifically to avoid any implication.

If you choose to read me wrongly, that's your lookout and not mine. Get off my back - I didn't say things deliberately to annoy people.

I believe you read me wrongly. I didn't say you implied he wasn't there. I said you implied he didn't know what he was talking about. It was implied by the way you asked!

But I'm not going to get into an argument over this. I've made my point that I feel Steve's reply was reasonable. That's the end of it for me.

Now back on topic. Who wants Torri to an event? :D

Edited by Too Tall

yey QS thankyou for agreeing with me, must celebrate it's not often this happends :lol:

wahooo Toooorrrriiiiii! come SM you know it makes sense for GMEX 2 ;):P

Luv sah xx

Won't happen for G-Mex I'm afraid. She was announced for a show in the US yesterday which clashes with G-Mex. :D

yey QS thankyou for agreeing with me, must celebrate it's not often this happends :lol:

Luv sah xx

Won't happen for G-Mex I'm afraid. She was announced for a show in the US yesterday which clashes with G-Mex. :D

Which? :(

• Showmasters Admin

Luv sah xx

Won't happen for G-Mex I'm afraid. She was announced for a show in the US yesterday which clashes with G-Mex. :(

Sorry but if the show is not affiliated with Showmasters it's against forum rules to post the name of the event.

But QS knows that as she's a mod now :D

Luv sah xx

Won't happen for G-Mex I'm afraid. She was announced for a show in the US yesterday which clashes with G-Mex. :(

Sorry but if the show is not affiliated with Showmasters it's against forum rules to post the name of the event.

But QS knows that as she's a mod now :D

... That's useful ...

QS... if you can go post the name of the event over at GateWorld I am sure the Torri thread regulars would appreciate it... which is what I was going to do if you could tell me, but clearly you can't. So, oh well.

Edited by Trialia

QS even knew that before she became a mod. :YAHOO:

Sorry Trialia, but I have my reasons not to go on Gateworld's forums. But if you check the convention listings on Gateworld, the appearance is already listed there.

Ah, it is? Hmm, OK. I told the girls anyway, they'll want to know.

I think it's a bit far to say you can't mention events that aren't even happening in this country :smile: it's not like people, realistically, can choose an international event over a SM one ;) but, hey, if that's the rules :wub: ah well tis a shame she can't make it :lol: but yey for all the US fans :lol: and, hey, plenty of events next year to *cross our fingers* for!

Luv sah xx

Won't happen for G-Mex I'm afraid.

Ahh but Gmex3 or 4 maybe ;)

Torri has to come back soon, she already owes and appearence hehe, she needs to come join us all and let loose that mind of hers which is clearly far into the gutter :smile:

Absolutely :wub: She is so different from the character she plays.

And so the rumor of the week is Torri will be leaving? Two weeks ago it was somebody else. *g*

Uh-uh, Sindel. Paul McGillion is definitely leaving - his replacement has confirmed it. It's quite possible that Torri may be also. Go look at her MySpace, you'll see some of what has led people to think it.

Torri is on My Space?

And so the rumor of the week is Torri will be leaving? Two weeks ago it was somebody else. *g*

Uh-uh, Sindel. Paul McGillion is definitely leaving - his replacement has confirmed it. It's quite possible that Torri may be also. Go look at her MySpace, you'll see some of what has led people to think it.

Torri is on My Space?

She is. I promised not to give it out, but if you know anything about her you'll know how to find it.

She's not leaving permanently, though, from what I can tell - she's just gone back down to L.A. for filming break.

• 4 months later...