Get Torri Back

matrix8

Well the "Get Shanks Back" worked, so I hope the "Get Torri Back" works!

I unfortunately miss Torri everytime she's around, whether she cancels or I can't make it!

So please SM get Torri back! ^_^

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

technically she hasn't been to a Showmasters event yet so we are not really campaigning to get her back :P I've not met her either :D so I hope she will be able to make an appearence soon, espesh as Joe is going to GMEX it would be brilliant if she could make it too!! :o

surfy sah xx

I would say with Shanks it was more a flux :YAHOO: and, as the show is cancelled, there isn't schedules to factor in, unfortunately :YAHOO: with Torri we must keep in mind that the show is still filming (yey) so it might be moe difficult for Atlantis guests to appear - but obviously it is possible as Joe is coming (yey!) :(

surfy sah xx

Wrap party was 2 weeks ago so that's them done for the year :wub:

*nods* I thought so. I remember David Hewlett saying on his blog that he was all bundled up at home instead of at the party because he couldn't have a hoarse McKay for the four days of filming they had left to do.

I do think Elizabeth is a fab character but she's no Jack O'neill! I admit to being less interested in SG1 since his departure and I haven't managed to see all of s9 :poki: mind you I wasn't that impressed it became Fargate having never seen Farscape so :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

And so the rumor of the week is Torri will be leaving? Two weeks ago it was somebody else. *g*

Uh-uh, Sindel. Paul McGillion is definitely leaving - his replacement has confirmed it. It's quite possible that Torri may be also. Go look at her MySpace, you'll see some of what has led people to think it.

I see what I think the roumers have started up from..Jewel mentioning she's been offered the part of a doc..

I was at the event when she said this, and I recall her saying it wouldnt be major, but more of an assistant that was occasionally on screen and had some lines!

Either way we'll all know one way or another in oooo..just over 3 weeks :drunk:

I see what I think the roumers have started up from..Jewel mentioning she's been offered the part of a doc..

I was at the event when she said this, and I recall her saying it wouldnt be major, but more of an assistant that was occasionally on screen and had some lines!

Either way we'll all know one way or another in oooo..just over 3 weeks :drunk:

Not exactly. Were you there when she said that she'd called Paul in glee that she'd be working with him again and was then disappointed when he told her he was leaving the show? My friend Kelly was.

Well, the last thing I heard about Jewel being on the show was that she hadn't even agreed to taking on the part. That was from her official site if I recall correctly.

And so many people have been "leaving" Stargate over the years that I have made the decision for myself that I only believe it when I see the respective episode and people do indeed leave. God knows how often rumours were going around that Chris Judge would be leaving.

Not to say your friend Kelly doesn't know what she' stalking about - but many rumours do start exactly this way. "My friend heard something." People can misunderstand each other.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Not to say your friend Kelly doesn't know what she's talking about - but many rumours do start exactly this way. "My friend heard something." People can misunderstand each other.

She made herself very clear. Apparently Jewel was all like, "whoops, was I not supposed to tell anyone yet?".

As far as Torri's concerned... looks like she's just going back to L.A. over the filming hiatus, thankfully.

i know these comments about characters are speculation/rumours whatever but they do kinda come in the realm of spoilers and lets face it theres no warning of spoilers in the title of this thred so someone may wander in thinking oo lets get torri to an event and read stuff they dont want to know...

just something to think about....

I have to agree with Tiggerific - thanks for the warning that you are all posting about Paul leaving, it's news to me :D anyone who knows me knows I can't ABIDE spoilers in any way shape or form :blink: yes there is a warning in place now but lets face it, having already replied in this topic previously I didn't think it would be that big a deal to come in here. maybe you should renamed it "rumours and discussion surrounding main cast members leaving SGA" as it certainly isn't about supporting the notion of getting Tori for a future event ;)

surfy sah xx