FARSCAPE

LilElfGirl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I believe we have had 3 cast members in the past at collectormania - Jonathan Hardy, Virginia Hey and Wayne Pygram.

Love Farscape and Ben Browder + Claudia Black are demanded for C11!!!! Would please Farscape fans and also fans of that vastly inferior sf product SG1 :blink:

Yeah I believe we have had 3 cast members in the past at collectormania - Jonathan Hardy, Virginia Hey and Wayne Pygram.

Love Farscape and Ben Browder + Claudia Black are demanded for C11!!!! Would please Farscape fans and also fans of that vastly inferior sf product SG1 :WAVE:

Yep your quite right but I didn't go to the one Virginia Hey was at I met her at another event but very nice lady she can come back but I would prefer people we haven't met

Elfiexx

I'd love a Farscape reunion! Scorpy was at Collectormania a while back and he was lovely, but some more would be fabulous! :)

Indeed he was infact he was very flattered when I told him I was calling my then unborn child Harvey if it was a boy....Which it was and Harvey Baby is now a forum member lol. It would be great if he could come back so I could get a pic of tem together

Elfiexx

It's pretty obvious that everyone would love to see Ben Browder and Claudia Black which in turn would also please Stargate Fans two birds with one stone Showmasters hmmmmm. but I would also love to see these names on the guest list.

Wayne Pygram yes again

Gigi Edgley

Anthony Simcoe

Virginia Hey again

Raelee Hill (Sikozu)

Paul Goddard

Lani John Tupu (pilot)

Elfiexx

Farscape gets my vote. Met with Virginia Hey a few weeks back. She was saying that some of the other cast members were a bit shy about doing these shows. So come on showmasters, I'm sure you can work your magic and persuade them to come over and meet us all.

Edited by lee Scrivens

• 2 weeks later...