When will you be in Costume?

Tony_Jay

Hey All

Just wondering when people will be in their costumes at C10?

I'm in mine Saturday and Sunday guaranteed. I might be in my Gear on Friday as well, depends on wether I get my new boots before I leave for MK.

What about you lot?????

I'll definately be in a cos on the Sunday, its a medieval vampire type of thing, not specific to any one character, its my interpretation of a Child of the Millenia from Anne Rice's vampire novels.

I might possibly go in my Magenta from Rocky Horror cos on the Saturday but I'm thinking about doing a photo with Ernie Hudson and the make-up for Magenta is a little extreme for that lol

• Moderators

Not really a costume, but I'll be wearing the good old Chestburster shirt again!

Gotta love that shirt! :D

:D I'll come say hi if I see you DavidB, remember the Ian Whyte situation at C7? :P

Haha Ian was too tall :uhoh:

Yes, come say hi :D I'll be crewing Sat/Sun so should be easy enough to spot :smile:

Not really a costume, but I'll be wearing the good old Chestburster shirt again!

Gotta love that shirt! :smile:

:D I'll come say hi if I see you DavidB, remember the Ian Whyte situation at C7? :D

Haha Ian was too tall :uhoh:

Yes, come say hi :D I'll be crewing Sat/Sun so should be easy enough to spot :uhoh:

Ok cool, hope you have a good time!

I had to laugh when my daughter aged 6 was deciding what costumes she was bringing with her. She chose one for Friday and one for Saturday but was having difficulty choosing for Sunday. In the end she turned to me and said "would it be ok if i went dressed up as me on Sunday?". I think that will probably be her best costume of all.

I don't know if I'm brave enough to wear mine on my own this weekend, it does sort of stand out to your average MK shopper!! might wear it for an hour to get a picture with David Wenham then get changed!!

What are you wearing?? I'm guessing it's LOTR inspired. Whatever it is, you should go for it, its so fun going in costume and there will be loads of folk doing it so you won't really be out of place. I think the MK shoppers have got used to us by now lol

This is what I'll be wearing all day on sunday

fur1.jpg

Edited by Magenta_Jan

im not gonna be able to wear my pred suit this time after all :P been upgrading it, and not got all the new parts finished yet (and im remember ing how much hard work it was to wear a pred suit in a shopping centre! :lol: )

but im gonna be wearing my uscm armour instead, probably on the sunday so i got a fellow pred to hunt :P

Me and a friend will be Bill S Preston Esq & Ted Theodore Loagn and Together we are ' WYLD STALLYNS ::Air Guitar::

-If you wanted to look out for us ;)

Hah, saw you guys leaving the mk shopping area at abnout 4:30 as i was waiting for my bus, i was tempted to yell out wyld stallyns rule, but then my bus came. Soo, sorry about that.