SCREAMING GIRLS-scaring elijah

Poppy

ohmygod, i cannot express enough how out of order the screaming girls were....he's a human (and a very nice one at that) and the way those girls treated him was so disgusting, there was absolutely no excuse for doing that to elijah.

To anyone who was attacking and screaming - take a long hard think because we are all disgusted with you. i can't express enough how mad i am and how scared elijah looked. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;):wub::firedevil:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elijah is a grown up, last time I looked. With that new hairdo, I think maybe they were screaming at the new do......HUR HUR :wub:

Poor Elijah, it's hard going from being unheard of to being admired. ;)

And before ya comment, I was not there screaming.... I havent screamed since childbirth, talk about an event.... :D

Relax, dont do it.........

:firedevil:

Edited by blunderingbubble

I whole heartedly agree with this.....both Elijah and especially Dominic looked absolutely shattered......whoever that girl was who asked Monaghan for a 'hug', you are an inconsiderate fool....the guy was near to breaking point!

I was so annoyed with those people, when he stood up with Dom everyone started screaming. Me the porr limping elf was squished against the glass window outside. I turned away and shouted 'Bloody hell, he's a hobbit leave the porr guy alone' I was excited but not crazy like some. Ah well maybe we can go on 'Screaming Fan Patrol' next time. All screaming shall be shot

i was really pleased to see elijah, even tho i didnt meet him and tho i pressed against the windows in hope of getting a photo.. :wub: . and legged it to see if i could catch a glimpse them as they went to lunch, i DID NOT and WOULD NOT scream.

i promised myself i would not be a screaming fan girl, its degrading and peeps like that should feel totally ashamed of themselves. :angry:

Elijah is human,and as a fellow human (tho some might argue :D ) i would be terrified of the hoardes surging forth indesperate attempts to touch him ,all the while screaming/howling like banshees.

Do you think he'd be impressed?

next time, think about it, seperate yourself from the rabble and BEHAVE! :angry:

*** lij's hair looked fab.. .Dom lookedfine .. . even thru glass!

.........i wanna shoot the screamers too! ill help on sf patrol.......

*looks guilty* i did shout . . .. i said 'think of the little people' in the hope they'd look my way. . .. . alas to no avail......and i said 'Dom stand up will ya'. . . . . . only coz all i could see was the top of his head this oriental guy with a red checked shirt was in the way . . . and had been for about 30mins :angry:

cant blame the girl for asking for a hug . .....i mean she was probably meeting her hero. . . and domprobably needed the hug after the dayhe'd had! ;)

Edited by Hobbitifyed friend

ohmygod, i cannot express enough how out of order the screaming girls were....he's a human (and a very nice one at that) and the way those girls treated him was so disgusting, there was absolutely no excuse for doing that to elijah.

To anyone who was attacking and screaming - take a long hard think because we are all disgusted with you. i can't express enough how mad i am and how scared elijah looked. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry::angry::angry:

Oh my god, who attacked him?? That's terrible! What happened?? :wub:

All this would be great if they hadnt played on it. Anyone remember when they went for a break in the afternoon and went to the parking above where they were signing? Was that not Dom and Elijah standing on the rails at the window encouraging these girls to scream? Was that not happiness and pleasure on their faces?

They loved every minute of it

All this would be great if they hadnt played on it. Anyone remember when they went for a break in the afternoon and went to the parking above where they were signing? Was that not Dom and Elijah standing on the rails at the window encouraging these girls to scream? Was that not happiness and pleasure on their faces?

course they did!!!

im sure someone asked dom in the screening if it scared him and he said no! i'd imagine its the same with elijah

...however, some people were very annoying...

Course they did - you're never gonna stop screaming girlies because that's their way of expressing themselves & the stars just take it as a big joke. Most of them love the adoration!

And might I just say here that I was the one who first spotted them on the 'roof' & once I started watching so did a lot of other people & that's when they noticed & came to wave & goof about. Yay! (My little claim to fame for the day :P )

Well i would just like to say that i wsa very civilsed when i met eiljah, as i am not TOTALLY in love with him i just stood there and had a mini convo with him ( i didn't take too long coz i know how long the queue was) but i think he generally liked the idea of someone talking to him as a human not like a person stuck on a pedastool for everyone to gawk at!

you met him? how luckY!

i would of liked the chance . . .i was trying to explain the exact same thing to a screaming fan girl . . i was saying he is only a person, and i was trying to think of the most unflattering things we humans do . . .but she wsnt having any of it, *sigh*

this other girl declared her love for him and wanted to marry him . . . ..

im with you, im not totally in love with him, i admire and respect him, he's good at what he does, and he's lucky to be an actor of such reknown.

He's nice looking, and i definitely appreciate that but i aint gonna go ga ga over him n e time soon.

im too down to earth (and downright boring :P ) for that.

the one reason i really wanted to see lij yesterday was that my best mate rosie was begging me for his auto, honestly she said on MSN about 3 bezilloin times PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ etc.

he really is a sweety and i had to tell a groupe of about 15 yr olds (i'm 13) that he is only human and that he is really jet lagged!

I said to him b4 i went after getting his auto, "thanks for flying over, i know you must be really jet lagged" and it seems he really appreciated someone saying thanks!

whoever that girl was who asked Monaghan for a 'hug', you are an inconsiderate fool....the guy was near to breaking point!
Eduardo

I dont know if I'm the girl you are talking about (I was there on sat wearing jeans and a purple t-shirt). But I ask Elijah, Dom and Andy all for hugs.

The way I see it was I'd spent a lot of money to go to C4 and I know the guys had to fly over and they where tired. Thats why I didnt talk to them for ages, well that and the queues. But it doesn't take that much effoft to hug someone, and they all said something along the lines of "yeah sure" and then get me a proper hard hug. It really made my day. I havent stopped grining about it since sunday.

cant blame the girl for asking for a hug . .....i mean she was probably meeting her hero. . . and dom probably needed the hug after the dayhe'd had Hobbitifyed friend

I wouldnt say the hobbits are my heros. But I am a huge fan and I think the least someone can do for a fan if hug them. I'm sure the guys would agree with me.

All the screaming girls really did my head in!! I'm sure all they achieved was to give everyone (including Dom and Elijah) a headache!!

I was standing under the window with a friend when Dom and Elijah went up for their break. The funniest thing was Elijah and Dom walked straight past us on their way back to sign! We were so close we could have touched them! and all the girls that were running around screaming probably didn't get half as near!! Sometimes it pays to just stand back and wait!!

It wasn't just girls either! It was fully grown men chading ELijah and Dom! I felt sosorry for them...i just wanted to say, "THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS! NOT MONKEYS IN A ZOO!!" Bless them...but i did get to meet them both so i'm rather happy :lol:

Meeting Elijah and Dom and Sean and Andy was so great,

I cant belive what nice guys they all are,(I probably wouldnt be able to be that nice with all those people screaming and staring at me) I got a hug from ELijah, but i didnt ask for it, me and elanor the fair, were talking to him (not screaming at him) and gave him a letter and he said (in his gorgeous voice) "ahh you guys are so sweet, thank you" then he stood up and did the like huggy thing so i hugged him and then he hugged Elanor, YAY.

But i shamefully have to admit that i did ASK Dom for a hug, but he was sweet and said "of course" and gave me one.

I feel really sorry for them, they will be soo tired after this fantastic weekend, but i thanked them all for coming, when i met them, as im sure most people did!! They were just sooo lovely, and i totaly agree the big riot of screaming girls were really anoying, poor guys!!! But im pretty sure they dont mind, that much i mean it must be great to be loved soo much by soo many people, they seemed to be enjoying it, they were laughing and smiling and encouraging them. They are all just sooo sweet!!!

Edited by Elijahsgal