SCREAMING GIRLS-scaring elijah

Poppy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahha, I can so picture Dom doing this.

One thing that happens when some people scream is everyone else is trying to scream over them and it just gets louder and louder. Next time I meet any of the hobbits, I will bring them Ear Plugs :huh: .

Cheers!

lol :huh:

By the way to all peeps just to say I did not scream my lungs out

:huh: I couldent i would be to shy to do that with all the peeps

looking but...ok i'm gonna shut up now coz we did end this......sorry

I only screamed at the talks when some, like, Dom asked 'where ya'll from?' and I was screaming like crazy 'BEEEEELLLGGGIIUUUUUUM' that's the only screaming I did ^.^

Those guys are amazing, I felt like I know them forever!

But ya, I found it very silly to scream, they are just people...But then famous ^^

*looks guilty* i did shout  . .  .. i said 'think of the little people' in the hope they'd look my way.

OMG! I was so standing next to you when you said that!!!!! Seriously - I bet it was you! I was standing next to someone who said "Think of the little people!" - Was it on the Sunday? At probably... 11/11.30ish maybe?

that was me!

must have been, i was wearing black crop trousers with 'divine punk' written accross the bum! , pink n black braces, pink n black stripey cuff, black shag bands, pink spikes!

oh mi god!

I actually scared the s**t out of the people outside Sean and Andy's window cause I took pics of them and actually showed them how stupid they looked. If you want to see those pics please e-mail me and I'll send them to you (landra_knight@hotmail.com) I thought it was so funny

hey i might be in that . . .lol, nah when we were outside sean and andys window, Andy pulled a face at us . . . . .. .seans head was buried in the photos he was trying to sign.

ohmygod, i cannot express enough how out of order the screaming girls were....he's a human (and a very nice one at that) and the way those girls treated him was so disgusting, there was absolutely no excuse for doing that to elijah.

To anyone who was attacking and screaming - take a long hard think because we are all disgusted with you. i can't express enough how mad i am and how scared elijah looked. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D  :angry:  :firedevil:

Ummmm.....hang on a sec!

we scream coz we "LOVE" him so mutch and we where7

screaming at dom as well as elijah

and another thing they where lapping up all the attention!

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR . . . . . .. . .YOU CANT LOVE SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!!!!! YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH YOUR OWN MISGUIDED PRECONCEPTIONS FORMED ONLY ON THE POSTERS YOU'VE SEEN AND THE GLIMPSES YOU MAY HAVE CAUGHT AT COLLECTOMANIA . . . . .. .THAT DOES NOT CONSTITUE AS LOVE! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Edited by Hobbitifyed friend

I had fun at the cinema screenings - I screamed with the rest of them. When I was meeting them I was too nervous to say much - especially Andy (being my first Famous Person). I mean, I was shaking and my face had flushed crimson and I was just barely managing to be coherent. Sean was a bit of a let down - I got his signature but hardly a word else (but that's okay! He's a busy guy). With Dom, I managed to be mildly witty (as much as I can get anyway) - I mentioned the entire lack of Hetty Wainthrop photos - he said it was his No Photos stage. And then with Elijah it just all went to pot. I was blushed bright red, and I sort of stood gawping, trying to get my brain into motion.

My [eventual] point is that, I wonder who they prefer? The screaming fangirls or the ultra-nervous ones? Two complete opposites, but Andy and Elijah were really sweet and tried to put me at ease, which is something. But then, Lij in the cinema was saying that he always tried to calm down those who were having Adverse Reactions.

Of course, then there were those girls (don't who they were, but they were dressed in the cool hobbit outfits) who chatted with the actors as easily as with each other, while I stood in the queue with a façade of calm and quaking in my boots. How did they do it?

~fadagaski~

As one nameless face in 2500, I doubt they even acknowledged me. I mean, they spoke, and it wasn't automated (not robots then!), but Famous People probably have it down to an art to speak to someone without really seeing them. *sigh* Quite depressing, no?

It would have been nice to be considered 'sweet' instead of 'butch' for once. :)

~fadagaski~

All this would be great if they hadnt played on it. Anyone remember when they went for a break in the afternoon and went to the parking above where they were signing? Was that not Dom and Elijah standing on the rails at the window encouraging these girls to scream? Was that not happiness and pleasure on their faces?

They loved every minute of it

yeah they were playing up to it wjhen they were out of reach prob because they felt safe up there. but at 11am when elijah went for a break, he looked terrified and who can blame him?

Ok I did go to the window to see them, but no way did I scream, when I went to the window NO ONE was screaming, so give the window people (who prob didn't get to see any of them, I know I didn't) a break!!!

okay the window people were nice later on but at the beginning they were banging on the window.i'm not trying to be nasty i just said that people shud be more considerate......months ago there were people on this forum asking girls not to scream because he didn't like it...................some consideration please

I only screamed at the talks when some, like, Dom asked 'where ya'll from?' and I was screaming like crazy 'BEEEEELLLGGGIIUUUUUUM' that's the only screaming I did ^.^

Those guys are amazing, I felt like I know them forever!

But ya, I found it very silly to scream, they are just people...But then famous ^^

oh i didn;'t mean at the talks - that was more luike mates..i was the one who asked elijah for a hug!!!!

i meant the girls who were standing outside the rooms when he was on his break screaming and trying to look thru the keyhole and chasing him as he came back from his break.............

he didn't look best pleased and slightly worried.............

they enjoyed the rest of it and the talk was wicked they were blatantly lapping that up - but trying to gran him and screaming as he walked past was just not on and nor was hammering on the window,

What alot of people don't understand, is that when you scream at them....IT FRIGHTENS THEM! Honestly, put yourself in their shoes. Wouldn't you be scared that the screaming fans would run and attack you?! And it decreases the chance of any of them returing to C5.

Plus, really...what is the true point of screaming at them? Just to get a scared face reaction from them? ;)

THANK YOU _ AMEN!! u said it much better than me!!!!

As one nameless face in 2500, I doubt they even acknowledged me. I mean, they spoke, and it wasn't automated (not robots then!), but Famous People probably have it down to an art to speak to someone without really seeing them. *sigh* Quite depressing, no?

It would have been nice to be considered 'sweet' instead of 'butch' for once. :)

~fadagaski~

ahhhhhh bless you, not as depressing as not being able to meet them at all . . . i had a chance, and i let it slip by . . i either very nice, or very very VERY stupid!

Hi everyone,

I notice some of you saying that on their break, Elijah & Dom went up the top & were mucking about. I just wondered what they were doing, as i was unable too see them at that point, also, was this on the sunday or the monday ?

Thanks, em - :P -.

Yeah i saw them lol but Dom and Lij did really wind them up on the outside bit, but some fans are just like that and i suppose in a way it must be quite flattering to be treated like a Beatle.

I got hugs and pics so i'm happy but yeah i was sooo scared meeting them but i managed to speak and all so i'm proud lol.

Sam

xx

When I was in the queue for Andy I saw this girl outside writing this sign on a piece of paper saying "THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT RULES!" and me and my friend were uming and arring about whether to ask Sean to look because but we were too scared! We thought about it too! She was really sweet though because she just stood there patiently - didn't bang the window or anything.