LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Megan Gallagher

showmasters

cool! I can feel a double signed pic :poki:

Definitely. Two main characters from Millenium. Won't miss this opportunity.

All we need now is the daughter Jordan played by Brittany Tiplady. Please Showmasters ;)

Fantastic guest, SM. As skylover meantions, a certain Mr. O'Quinn was also in Milennium (would be amazing to have him @ CM10).

Thanks SM, let's hope there's some more Milennium-related guests on their way.... :wub:

• 1 month later...

Along with Elizabeth Rohm and Marcia Wallace, of the people I want to see at C10 I'm really chuffed that Megan Gallagher is appearing. It's going to be interesting seeing what she looks like, even though her most recent film/TV credit I saw her on TV was in the Millennium episode "The Sound of Snow" (it was first shown in the UK a few years ago). She changed her hairstyle after the first season of Millennium, changing the curly haircut to the straighter hairstyle in season 2. I'm also wondering if she's as tall in real life as she looked in Millennium and Nowhere Man. The guests will be sitting down of course but it was just something else I was wondering about Megan Gallagher. Nothing creepy or sinister meant by the hairstyle and height observations/comments honest.

See I don't want to get my hopes up thinking the people I want to see at C10 will be cheerful, because they may not (referring to the FAQ's section about the guests and how they may be at the event).

Edited by SunSpeed