Cosplay

QueenAdreena

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never gone dressed up to one of these things before...saying that i have only been to one. so ican't really help you on that front.

but who werre you thinking of going as. :P

for a better response in this topice, i would suggest posting it again the the cosplay section :unsure:

i've never gone dressed up to one of these things before...saying that i have only been to one. so ican't really help you on that front.

but who werre you thinking of going as. :lol:

for a better response in this topice, i would suggest posting it again the the cosplay section :P

Yeah, I just realised there was a section for stuff like this :unsure: I want to dress up as something, I just don't know what. *shrugs*

for a better response in this topice, i would suggest posting it again the the cosplay section :P

Yeah, I just realised there was a section for stuff like this :unsure: I want to dress up as something, I just don't know what. *shrugs*

one of the groups is Living Dead dolls, another is Silent Hill (same ppl, different day i think) and another is Dr Who, another X-Men...

there's plenty to pick from :lol:

one of the groups is Living Dead dolls, another is Silent Hill (same ppl, different day i think) and another is Dr Who, another X-Men...

there's plenty to pick from :lol:

Do you have to do the cosplaying in a group? Or can you start up your own solo 'theme'?

Chris, nice picture. You do a very good David T.

I will be part of the Final Fantasy group on Sat the on Sun I will dressing up as Tavington (J Isaacs) from the 'Patriot' so that I can meet Adam Baldwin in costume (he was in the film working under Tavington).

I will be part of the Final Fantasy group on Sat the on Sun I will dressing up as Tavington (J Isaacs) from the 'Patriot' so that I can meet Adam Baldwin in costume (he was in the film working under Tavington).

You've finally finished it, then?!

I could always go in my cheapo Wolverine outfit! *lol*... Although it is over 6 years old now. Grew the hair, the sideburns, beard and handmade the claws especially for a themed work ball!.

wol18if.jpg

Go this pic makes me cringe... :whistling:

Hey guys

If anyone is looking to get costumes made for this con we can help.

www.jellyhead3d.co.uk - we are being approached more and more by people looking for costumes.

Please feel free to contact me at kelbrom1@aol.com

xx

You've finally finished it, then?!

Still got the helmet to build but the rest is complete. I might re make the breeches as I have lost a lot of weight and they are now too big.