Why doesn't Jin...

rainbowsparkle

All the other guys are carting around a shedload of face-fuzz but Jin is as clean shaven as the day he landed! Does he have a hidden stash of razor blades? Have the women nicked 'em to shave their legs, cos they're not particularly over-burdened either. Or maybe Jin has an electric razor and hasn't handed over the battery to help the cause. Hmmm....

An inquiring mind wants to know... :D

All the other guys are carting around a shedload of face-fuzz but Jin is as clean shaven as the day he landed! Does he have a hidden stash of razor blades? Have the women nicked 'em to shave their legs, cos they're not particularly over-burdened either. Or maybe Jin has an electric razor and hasn't handed over the battery to help the cause. Hmmm....

An inquiring mind wants to know... :chair:

In that case, why has Jack's hair barely grown a mm since they crashed?? I think they have razors. they just dont let on.. I mean, they have scissors, right?

All these sort of things are going to become more bizarre as the series goes on.

They have been there what 50ish days, but in real time the series will take longer to film, so they are going to start ageing rather rapidly.

They are going to have to keep pretty much the same hairstyles though, unless it turns out one of the other survivors was a hairdresser in the real world. Sawyer was cutting his own hair the other day with scissors, so they definetly have them.

I never even noticed that about Jin, mind you theres been loads of things i havent noticed about Lost till they have been pointed out to me! :YAHOO: Anyway it is possible that he dosent have to shave very often because my brother in law hardly ever shaves at all because it just dosent grow very quick! I think he shaves about once every six weeks and even thats just like bum fluff! :clap:

While Jin never grows a beard, Jack seems to have the EXACT same amount of stubble every episode, neither longer nor shorter. Also, in the episode "The Long Con" in season 2, Sawyer's hair and stubble is exactly the same in his "three years ago" flashback as it is on the island! :jason: Amazing coincidence? Or just continuity problems trying to film a show which features flashbacks every 5 mins?

Gotta love it though! :firedevil: